PDA

View Full Version : Apple up-to-date program is too slow, gonna pay for it for speed

Processor
Jul 24, 2012, 04:05 PM
Apple up-to-date program is too slow, may take 3-15 working days in New Zealand. I would like to pay for it to download immediately :o

Macman756
Jul 24, 2012, 04:14 PM
Apple up-to-date program is too slow, may take 3-15 working days in New Zealand. I would like to pay for it to download immediately :o

Gimme your serial number. I'll wait and get it for free!

noteple
Jul 24, 2012, 04:37 PM
Online application slow?

Either way let others get loaded first and watch the issues from the sidelines and then install once they get resolved.

AzN1337c0d3r
Jul 24, 2012, 11:46 PM

You could pay for Mac Dev license and download the GM and install it =P

Macman45
Jul 24, 2012, 11:54 PM
Gimme your serial number. I'll wait and get it for free!

Damn, I was going to ask..:).OP, if it's just your download speed, then buying it isn't going to make one bit of difference. I always wait until the first flurry of sever activity is over. I have 3 Macs to do, and a fast BB connection, but if the whole Mac community is downloading ML it's going to slow things down.

Early hours of the 26th for me...A fast BB connection isn't going to help if Apple's servers are heavily populated.