Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

YayMii

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 24, 2012
So I just upgraded to the Mountain Lion GM, and enjoying it so far.
The problem is, I opened Docker (which I had from 10.7), and it reset the new dock's indicators and separator to what it looked like before 10.8. I really liked the new indicators/separator, and it seems Docker didn't make a backup of them. Can someone upload their indicator_ and separator pngs? Thanks in advance.

shadowjeff

macrumors regular
Aug 3, 2010
It happened to me too with docker, I'm trying to restore it back to default but what it gives me is the default lion dock. Anyone have any idea how to restore the dock back to mountain lion default dock?

YayMii

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 24, 2012
Thank you! It's fixed now :)

It happened to me too with docker, I'm trying to restore it back to default but what it gives me is the default lion dock. Anyone have any idea how to restore the dock back to mountain lion default dock?
Download the file that atMac uploaded, unzip it, then copy the pngs into ~\System\Library\CoreServices\Dock.app\Contents\Resources. Then open Terminal and type in "killall Dock" (without quotes).
If you still want to use Docker after fixing it, go into the Styles & Colors tab and make sure all the dropdown boxes say "Keep Current Settings".

zipper77

macrumors newbie
Sep 3, 2009
Upload indicator/separator pngs?

Hate to bump a three month old thread but could anyone else upload their dock indicator and separator pngs from ML? The upload expired and they're not there anymore. :/

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.