PDA

View Full Version : Guys we gotta get a hashtag going

doc shivers
Jul 24, 2012, 11:42 PM
Let's make this thing trend worldwide. It's a pretty major event, so I am sure that we can do it. I suggest #mountainlion just to keep it simple. I've already been tweetin' up a storm about this thing.

xnickitynickx
Jul 24, 2012, 11:51 PM
Man, you are seriously wound up about this thing. lol
I'd be happy to help move it along though! :)
#MountainLion sounds good for me.:apple:

Nyy8
Jul 24, 2012, 11:55 PM
Im so pumped for #MountainLion :apple: Its my first upgrade on a mac, and I cant wait!

Macman45
Jul 24, 2012, 11:59 PM
^^^

Great....Then get over here and upgrade my 3 Macs so I can get on with other stuff...Beer and food provided..It gets a little repetitive when you've done it a few dozen times

Nyy8
Jul 25, 2012, 12:10 AM
^^^

Great....Then get over here and upgrade my 3 Macs so I can get on with other stuff...Beer and food provided..

Haha Sure! Im only 14, and with my attention span, its always fun to upgrade something.

Macman45
Jul 25, 2012, 12:19 AM
Haha Sure! Im only 14, and with my attention span, its always fun to upgrade something.

No beer then...Just coke and Pringles for you!!!:D

jomirrivera
Jul 25, 2012, 12:22 AM
yeah, I'll help you!

----------

lool

alexreich
Jul 25, 2012, 12:25 AM

Hahahaha! That made my day! :)

Nyy8
Jul 25, 2012, 12:26 AM

Haha Agreed,

3 Macs? Wow, Have to ask. You going to download it 3 times? Or just make a USB/DVD. Also out of curiosity what macs are you upgrading? I'm upgrading a iMac (see sig) and thats it.

Macman45
Jul 25, 2012, 01:10 AM
Haha Agreed,

3 Macs? Wow, Have to ask. You going to download it 3 times? Or just make a USB/DVD. Also out of curiosity what macs are you upgrading? I'm upgrading a iMac (see sig) and thats it.

Imac 3.4GHZ 16GB RAM 2GB GPU 27" 2011. MBP 17 " MAx spec also 2011, MBA 13" Ultimate.

I have super fast BB, so unless Apple release an official DMG USB stick app (they did last time...THREE MONTHS after Lion was released) I will be doing them all separately all online. I have moved all my mission critical current projects to my R4 (Pegasus) for safe keeping...It's a days work, or in my case, a nights worth!:)

Nyy8
Jul 25, 2012, 01:57 AM
Best of luck to you macman! Hopefully it will work out for both of us tomorrow, smooth and problem free.

Macman45
Jul 25, 2012, 02:06 AM
Best of luck to you macman! Hopefully it will work out for both of us tomorrow, smooth and problem free.

Hopefully! I'm waiting until the servers are not overloaded though...Maybe 4AM UK time tomorrow I'll pull the trigger..Good luck with yours, at least you only have to do it once!!:)