Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Artful Dodger

macrumors 68020
Original poster
I would like to ask if anyone is or has actually, upgraded to Mountain Lion, are all your plug-ins working well for you?

I'm interested mostly in the folks using Topaz (the full PS, A3, LR4) suite because I don't want to try anything and have issues. I went through enough with my printers, scanners and have no room this time around as things are going well.

If anyone has any issues would you be willing to post them here for an FYI/help for Mountain Lion using the above or any other plug-ins for that matter, much thanks as other members will benifit :D

fcortese

macrumors demi-god
Apr 3, 2010
Big Sky country
I would like to ask if anyone is or has actually, upgraded to Mountain Lion, are all your plug-ins working well for you?

I'm interested mostly in the folks using Topaz (the full PS, A3, LR4) suite because I don't want to try anything and have issues. I went through enough with my printers, scanners and have no room this time around as things are going well.

If anyone has any issues would you be willing to post them here for an FYI/help for Mountain Lion using the above or any other plug-ins for that matter, much thanks as other members will benifit :D

RoaringApp as a fairly thorough list of apps and how well they play with ML. They did this for Lion when it came out here's the link.

Keleko

macrumors 68000
Mar 26, 2008
Topaz sent out an email this week that said they're all set for Mountain Lion already. If you already have the latest plugins from them, you don't need to update. Adobe has said their suite of products are working pretty well, too.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.