Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nbnbxdnb

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 1, 2010
Hi, I just had ML installed, trying it out now. When I first opened pages, there was a window showing all docs on iCloud. After I closed it, I couldn't find where to access icloud doc window again. Do I have to restart pages everytime in order to access that window? Thank you!

nbnbxdnb

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 1, 2010
No, just go to File > Open

I tried that. It only gave me template chooser. I notice that, there are "New" and "New from template choose" in the dropdown menu under "File". I don't know if that is just me, but I always get template chooser no matter which one I click.

iLog.Genius

macrumors 601
Feb 24, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
You shouldn't. If Pages is open with no windows loaded, under the File menu there should be 5 options that can be selected:

New
New From Template Chooser

Open (This will open the iCloud window)
Open Recent

Revert To.

The other option is to just click the Pages on the dock and the iCloud window should open.

nbnbxdnb

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 1, 2010
You shouldn't. If Pages is open with no windows loaded, under the File menu there should be 5 options that can be selected:

New
New From Template Chooser

Open (This will open the iCloud window)
Open Recent

Revert To.

The other option is to just click the Pages on the dock and the iCloud window should open.

Thank you! You just reminded me that icloud window will be opened if I click "open". I don't know why I only paid attention to "new". Anyway, it is just part of learning curve, I guess.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.