Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xanadeath

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 31, 2008
California
I've tested this, and it would seem i'm only receiving notifications for emails from my iCloud email account. My second email account in Mail doesn't get notifications for new emails, and nothing shows in notification center. Is anyone else experiencing this? Any fixes?

Xanadeath

That-Guy

macrumors 6502a
Feb 25, 2012
UK
I can't get anything to show in the Notification Center. No Twitter, Emails or anything from the Messages App.

Everything is Enabled, I have tried restarting but nothing ends up in the Notification Center :(

Its driving me nuts!

EDIT: Notifications from the Messages App now show in the Notification Center but even though Banners are enabled I get no Banner. I think its very temperamental at the moment :(

Last edited:

Meave

macrumors newbie
Aug 7, 2008
I've tested this, and it would seem i'm only receiving notifications for emails from my iCloud email account. My second email account in Mail doesn't get notifications for new emails, and nothing shows in notification center. Is anyone else experiencing this? Any fixes?

Xanadeath

I'm having the same problem, I have an exchange account that shows up, but not my other 3 POP accounts.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.