PDA

View Full Version : Safari or Macrumors??

ivnj
Jul 26, 2012, 09:44 PM
When I click manage attachments and select a file and say upload nothing is happening. I can't upload a photo. Is that because of safari or a macrumors. Or is my file too big.

I got a new miini on the 23rd. Base 2.3 i5 upgraded to 8gb of ram. Using Lion and Safari 6.0 (7536.25).

GGJstudios
Jul 26, 2012, 09:47 PM
When I click manage attachments and select a file and say upload nothing is happening. I can't upload a photo. Is that because of safari or a macrumors. Or is my file too big.

I got a new miini on the 23rd. Base 2.3 i5 upgraded to 8gb of ram. Using Lion and Safari 6.0 (7536.25).
Did you check the file size limitations when trying to upload?

ivnj
Jul 26, 2012, 10:07 PM
I forgot about that. So how can I make my 4mb jpeg smaller to fit here??

GGJstudios
Jul 26, 2012, 10:16 PM
I forgot about that. So how can I make my 4mb jpeg smaller to fit here??
Open it in Preview, then do File > Save As and select JPEG as the format, then drag the slider under that to adjust to a lower quality. Save that file and upload it.

ivnj
Jul 26, 2012, 10:24 PM
Under preview there is no save or save as. Only save a version. And that does nothing when I click on it.

Never mind. Its under export and then jpeg. The lowest quality still looks great.

GGJstudios
Jul 26, 2012, 10:31 PM
Under preview there is no save or save as. Only save a version. And that does nothing when I click on it.

Never mind. Its under export and then jpeg. The lowest quality still looks great.
I forgot that they changed that in Lion. Glad you found it.