PDA

View Full Version : Performance MX scrolling issues with ML

The.316
Jul 27, 2012, 08:19 AM
Anyone else have an issue with the scrolling in ML? In the Logitech Control Center, scrolling is greyed out, and I cannot scroll at all. I installed the latest software from Logitech, it worked for about a minute, after I restarted, but it stopped afterwards. All the other functions on the mouse work fine, except scrolling.

SandboxGeneral
Jul 27, 2012, 08:22 AM
Anyone else have an issue with the scrolling in ML? In the Logitech Control Center, scrolling is greyed out, and I cannot scroll at all. I installed the latest software from Logitech, it worked for about a minute, after I restarted, but it stopped afterwards. All the other functions on the mouse work fine, except scrolling.

I upgraded to ML this morning and I have the Performance MX as well. I have not checked which software version of Logitech I have, but whatever it is, scrolling is working just fine for me.

What version do you have?

The.316
Jul 27, 2012, 08:32 AM
I upgraded to ML this morning and I have the Performance MX as well. I have not checked which software version of Logitech I have, but whatever it is, scrolling is working just fine for me.

What version do you have?

3.60. When I went into the control center, and hit the litte refresh arrow torwards the top, it seems to have done the trick. We shall see...

SandboxGeneral
Jul 27, 2012, 09:04 AM
3.60. When I went into the control center, and hit the litte refresh arrow torwards the top, it seems to have done the trick. We shall see...

Ok, I'm on 3.4.0 and all is well for me.