PDA

View Full Version : Really Really Disliking mountain lion ... and apple

araah
Jul 27, 2012, 05:32 PM
It has been problem after problem since owning my new mbp. And ML didnt help. My archive tility takes literally 10 minutes to unzip a zip file -.- and the zip file in 39kb on avergage. Im stuck with a mbp that i dont want.

So anyone want a brand new 7 day old MBP?
I will stick with my z series

ideal.dreams
Jul 27, 2012, 05:33 PM
If you're that unhappy return it. If it's only been a week I don't think you'll have a problem getting a refund.

Skika
Jul 27, 2012, 05:33 PM
Your computer is obviously broken. ML is AMAZING.

mabaker
Jul 27, 2012, 05:34 PM
Have fun with your z series!

araah
Jul 27, 2012, 05:34 PM
oh and i also forgot to mention that my finder doesnt open when i click on it. Instead i have to go to the desktop and open the hard drive in order to access my finder and folers

fredaroony
Jul 27, 2012, 05:42 PM
I haven't experience any of those problems in my rMBP. Sounds like you got a dud and should get a refund/replacement.

XeroZeus
Jul 27, 2012, 05:42 PM
It has been problem after problem since owning my new mbp. And ML didnt help. My archive tility takes literally 10 minutes to unzip a zip file -.- and the zip file in 39kb on avergage. Im stuck with a mbp that i dont want.

So anyone want a brand new 7 day old MBP?
I will stick with my z series

Ill take it

chrisherbert
Jul 27, 2012, 05:47 PM
oh and i also forgot to mention that my finder doesnt open when i click on it. Instead i have to go to the desktop and open the hard drive in order to access my finder and folers

There's something really wrong then. Finder should open right up.

Did you buy this computer new? And it was always like this? It may be time to wipe it and start over.

million7
Jul 27, 2012, 05:55 PM
this guy is kidding us, and obviously trying to make us think his "z-series" is superior in some way.
:mad:

iLog.Genius
Jul 27, 2012, 06:01 PM
LOL. Troll. I don't know why people overreact. If it's a new computer, you can do two things, exchange/refund or do a reinstall.

cmdrmac
What I don't get is why there are some people complaining about ML by saying that 'such and such' software isn't working. That's not ML's fault. It's not Apple's fault that the software vendor hasn't updated the app to be compatible with ML (unless the software vendor happens to be Apple).

M87
I just unzipped an archive in Mountain Lion, took less than a second. My Finder works fine too. I would try a fresh install.

trustme
Jul 27, 2012, 06:24 PM
I can't believe people are allowed to post a thread to ask about every single question they have. Any question you have it's probably been asked before. Search for it. If it doesn't work, ask Apple. If that didn't work then ask on a forum. Seriously this place is getting cluttered.

kpress3
Jul 27, 2012, 06:28 PM
Go use Windows 8 if you hate ML so much.