Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NotAdvisable

macrumors regular
Nov 16, 2011
Perth, Australia
hopefully far away ... Browser is enough ... don't need more and don't want more.

Even though you might not use it, millions upon millions of people love and use Facebook on a daily (if not hourly) basis. It's a great addition to Mountain Lion and i'm extremely looking forward to the new features; especially the notification support.

ChristianVirtual

macrumors 601
May 10, 2010
日本
Even though you might not use it, millions upon millions of people love and use Facebook on a daily (if not hourly) basis. It's a great addition to Mountain Lion and i'm extremely looking forward to the new features; especially the notification support.

I'm part of those millions, just don't like that applications have access to my data like adressbook etc. as long the browser is in between it's ok.

Diveflo

macrumors regular
Mar 12, 2008
I'm part of those millions, just don't like that applications have access to my data like adressbook etc. as long the browser is in between it's ok.

...and it won't get access, unless you EXPLICITLY allow it. Just because you don't like this particular feature doesn't mean nobody else should be allowed to have it...

quietstormSD

macrumors 65816
Mar 2, 2010
San Diego, CA
Coming in the fall. I think Apple made the deal with Facebook like days before WWDC that they didn't have enough time to implement it the way they want to in the initial release to the public.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.