PDA

View Full Version : Battery %

rychencop
Jul 28, 2012, 06:11 AM
I had a strange thing happen yesterday. I was using my MBP with a battery level of 68% when all of the sudden the screen went black as if it had went to sleep. I tapped the space bar and the login screen appeared and briefly showed 0% battery before going back to sleep. I plugged it up and restarted, and then checked the battery %. It was back at 68%. I have since reset the SMC. Anyone else have an issue like this with this version or was it just a fluke?

GGJstudios
Jul 28, 2012, 12:16 PM
I had a strange thing happen yesterday. I was using my MBP with a battery level of 68% when all of the sudden the screen went black as if it had went to sleep. I tapped the space bar and the login screen appeared and briefly showed 0% battery before going back to sleep. I plugged it up and restarted, and then checked the battery %. It was back at 68%. I have since reset the SMC. Anyone else have an issue like this with this version or was it just a fluke?
If you don't have the issue anymore after resetting the SMC, it was likely a fluke.