Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Prof.

macrumors 603
Aug 17, 2007
Chicagoland
At Oakbrook mall in Oakbrook, Illinois, the Microsoft Store is around the corner from the Apple Store. They both look identical.

smoledman

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2011
LOL, FIGHT!

attachment.php

east85

macrumors 65816
Jun 24, 2010
Dude, that image is so creepy! I hate bugs!
I won't sleep tonight. Thankyou.:eek:

Those types of beatles can easily be picked up from the back, they really can't turn their heads very far. Harmless.

Don't ask me how I know this. :D

imswimmin

macrumors regular
Apr 6, 2011
Haha at the Valleyfair mall in Santa Clara, CA, there is a Microsoft store right across from the Apple Store! It's pretty funny to be honest, since the Apple Store is usually packed, while there aren't as many people in the Microsoft store.

The "Dude"

macrumors regular
Sep 29, 2011
At Oakbrook mall in Oakbrook, Illinois, the Microsoft Store is around the corner from the Apple Store. They both look identical.

I actually walked into that store a couple weeks ago to see if I could get a digital copy of Windows to install on Boot Camp on my rMBP. Of course, they were no help lol.

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
A new MS store is opening up here in Boston at the end of August. I'll probably visit it, and see what they have to offer.

smoledman

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2011
Haha at the Valleyfair mall in Santa Clara, CA, there is a Microsoft store right across from the Apple Store! It's pretty funny to be honest, since the Apple Store is usually packed, while there aren't as many people in the Microsoft store.

Just wait until the Surface is out.

Prof.

macrumors 603
Aug 17, 2007
Chicagoland
The "Dude";15364512 said:
I actually walked into that store a couple weeks ago to see if I could get a digital copy of Windows to install on Boot Camp on my rMBP. Of course, they were no help lol.
I was there with my friend last fall. They talked to us like we were idiots. Apparently we don't know the difference between Tablets, Netbooks and Laptops. :rolleyes:

smoledman

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2011
I was there with my friend last fall. They talked to us like we were idiots. Apparently we don't know the difference between Tablets, Netbooks and Laptops. :rolleyes:

Yeah right, I'm supposed to believe that story?

Prof.

macrumors 603
Aug 17, 2007
Chicagoland
Yeah right, I'm supposed to believe that story?

I sure as hell don't.

its the same as " well this guy I know got a galaxy! ANd he said it was crap! So I tried it and it was crap! " Said friend and galaxy doesn't exist of course :)
What benefit would it do me to lie on the Internet? The story is true. I don't give a rats ass if you believe me or not. Have a nice day. :)

boomboom2

macrumors regular
Apr 12, 2012
I like the Microsoft store. None of their computers have blotware and when I was having a problem with an ultrabook I bought there they replaced it with no hassle. I wish them the best. Competition is good for everybody. I use and enjoy products from Apple, Google and Microsoft! I guess I'm just an electronics nerd :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.