Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Skika

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Mar 11, 2009
Its acting kinda funny with me, the cursor doesnt show what it should sometimes.

Anyone can report a similar bug? Or any other bug related to upgrading to ML?

angusmcfisher

macrumors regular
Dec 18, 2009
Its acting kinda funny with me, the cursor doesnt show what it should sometimes.

Same here. Quite a few minor bugs I've noticed, but nothing major (yet)

Kenaudio

macrumors member
May 6, 2012
Europe

On which machine do you run Logic Pro and Mountain Lion? I really don't dare to upgrade from Lion...My white 2007 Macbook can hardly handle the OS X Lion...:)...

Skika

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Mar 11, 2009
On which machine do you run Logic Pro and Mountain Lion? I really don't dare to upgrade from Lion...My white 2007 Macbook can hardly handle the OS X Lion...:)...

I have an early 2011 15 inch MBP, 8gb of RAM and an Corsair GT series SSD.

alq

macrumors member
May 6, 2011
Panamá
My cursor keeps disappearing on OSX Lion (not ML) many times (dual screen setup).

alq.

Schtumple

macrumors 601
Jun 13, 2007
benkadams.com
I've got logic completely freezing for 1-2 minutes at a time, running CPU at 150% the entire time, audio still plays, doesn't matter how complex the project, it just freezes, and carries on, the UI becomes completely unresponsive, this is steadily driving me insane, projects are taking forever, I'll solo a track on loop to make one EQ change and spend 2 minutes listening to that loop, unable to do anything about it.

EDIT: perfect example, just hit space, realised I was on the wrong part, went to hit space again, maybe 1 second had passed, had to wait 30 seconds for logic to become responsive again, sat listening to just a bass line... great fun...

TheRdungeon

macrumors 6502a
Jul 21, 2011
Hmm **** upgrading to ML for a while then, they haven't released a L9 update since ML came out yet either yeah? Maybe an update is on the way

Schtumple

macrumors 601
Jun 13, 2007
benkadams.com
So, does anyone else also notice that having logic open also really messes with expose? As in, gestures stop working completely, but clicking/hot spots still work.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.