Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DKatri

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 2, 2009
Birmingham, UK
Just read about this on TUAW.

Looks like they have redesigned the bamboo tray part of the case. Looks a bit better than previous generations. The 330% number seems like a big claim but the originals weren't all that strong so we'll see.

Apparently available from today.

Link:TUAW

HishamAkhtar

macrumors 6502a
Oct 22, 2011
Just read about this on TUAW.

Looks like they have redesigned the bamboo tray part of the case. Looks a bit better than previous generations. The 330% number seems like a big claim but the originals weren't all that strong so we'll see.

Apparently available from today.

Link:TUAW

I'm on the fence with DODOcase. I bought one from their summer collection and it hasn't exactly aged well for me. Decent case but not sure I'd invest in a second one.

DKatri

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 2, 2009
Birmingham, UK
I'm on the fence with DODOcase. I bought one from their summer collection and it hasn't exactly aged well for me. Decent case but not sure I'd invest in a second one.

I ordered my DODO for my first gen iPad when they were first announced. I've always really liked it but I agree that the durability has always been a little iffy. I'm definitely tempted by the new design though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.