PDA

View Full Version : Anyone used the app "Grafio"? (Formerly "iDesk")

Taustin Powers
Jul 31, 2012, 03:51 PM
It's on sale right now, wondering if it's any good.

Don't have my iPad with me right now, so I probably won't have a chance to try the free "Lite" version before the price goes back up.

Any opinions?

http://appshopper.com/productivity/idesk-for-ipad

EDIT: Formerly known as iDesk, I just noticed.

Taustin Powers
Aug 2, 2012, 01:21 AM
Well, just when I decided to pull the trigger anyway, the price went back up. :rolleyes:

Guess this will give me some time to try out the Lite version. And if I like it, I'll either wait till the next sale or buy at full price...all depending on just HOW MUCH I like it, I guess. :)

Taustin Powers
Aug 30, 2012, 03:38 AM
So instead of going on sale again, they actually RAISED the price to a new high. :mad:

Just gonna keep waiting. Been playing around with the free version, and it's pretty cool! Very easy to use and very versatile.

MrPeripatetic
Aug 30, 2012, 11:24 AM
So instead of going on sale again, they actually RAISED the price to a new high. :mad:

Just gonna keep waiting. Been playing around with the free version, and it's pretty cool! Very easy to use and very versatile.

I have Grafio and use it for creating college lecture materials. It's very good. It was just updated to include a library of shapes, which is helpful. They need to add a better way to manage documents, but this is supposed to be in the works.

Taustin Powers
Sep 5, 2012, 03:45 AM
It's on sale right now, for their old normal price. :rolleyes:

I picked it up anyway, it's a very good program and worth a few bucks! :)