PDA

View Full Version : Readdle app sale!!...pdf converter vs expert?

jokerz126
Aug 2, 2012, 05:25 PM
what's the difference between pdf converter and pdf expert? are they totally different or all the pdf converter functions contained in pdf expert? wondering if i should get the converter during this awesome sale?

also, their printer app runs from a customized browser and u need to install software on your network pcs and macs for it to work? is that correct?

Thanks!

saberahul
Aug 2, 2012, 06:34 PM
what's the difference between pdf converter and pdf expert? are they totally different or all the pdf converter functions contained in pdf expert? wondering if i should get the converter during this awesome sale?

also, their printer app runs from a customized browser and u need to install software on your network pcs and macs for it to work? is that correct?

Thanks!

Converter converts pages and documents to PDF. Expert is a reader like GoodReader with annotation and syncing capabilities. You cannot use Expert to convert documents into PDF. Expert is analogous to ReaddleDocs. Don't know about your other questions.

Edit: If i remember correctly, there is a member here from Readdle. Not sure what his name is but search for it and you may find - PM'ing him/her may help or you could email them - friendly people.

EDIT: his/her alias is READDLEMATE.