PDA

View Full Version : MBA ordered 26 July arrived 02 August w/ Lion installed

aaronvan
Aug 3, 2012, 04:22 PM
FYI, still shipping with Lion as of 30 July.

Ordered on-line from the Apple store. Installed free ML update no sweat.

N3xus6
Aug 3, 2012, 04:39 PM
Same here. Did you notice any wifi issues after going to ML?

samven582
Aug 3, 2012, 04:56 PM
Same here. Did you notice any wifi issues after going to ML?

I had wifi issues with lion. It was resolved with ML.

swordfish5736
Aug 3, 2012, 05:42 PM
Was it a stock configuration machine?

aaronvan
Aug 3, 2012, 05:50 PM
2012 MBA 13.3" i5, 8GB RAM, 256 GB SSD. I *thought* it was BTO (wanted ML pre-installed) but obviously they just pulled it off the shelf somewhere. No sweat, though.

No wi-fi issues. It acted sort of funny on initial setup, kept going back to the beginning until the third try. Then I saw I had three accounts created so just deleted two of them (not the guest account.) Seems to work fine now.

swordfish5736
Aug 3, 2012, 06:04 PM
2012 MBA 13.3" i5, 8GB RAM, 256 GB SSD. I *thought* it was BTO (wanted ML pre-installed) but obviously they just pulled it off the shelf somewhere. No sweat, though.

No wi-fi issues. It acted sort of funny on initial setup, kept going back to the beginning until the third try. Then I saw I had three accounts created so just deleted two of them (not the guest account.) Seems to work fine now.

ah ok. Maybe they have stock of that model already. I ordered a BTO 11" on the 31st should be here monday. Wonder if it'll have ML

Chic0
Aug 3, 2012, 06:48 PM

I ordered the same configuration late night in 25th July. I got my MBA on Thursday and it also had Lion installed. Ended up doing a clean install last night to ML.