PDA

View Full Version : novak walks off the set of crossfire

zimv20
Aug 4, 2005, 07:06 PM
link (http://www.crooksandliars.com/2005/08/04.html#a4309)

there're some links to videos there.

mactastic
Aug 4, 2005, 07:56 PM
Apparently Novak has been suspended indefinitely by CNN now. Hmm... someone under a little stress lately?

Sayhey
Aug 4, 2005, 08:55 PM
That's the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. Novak has made his name being nasty to others, and he blows his top over what? I think the comment at the end of the video that they were going to ask him about the CIA leak has a lot more to do with his behavior than a discussion of the Florida Senate race or the perils of make-up. Perhaps he got wind of a conspiracy to obstruct justice charge with his name on it?

Thomas Veil
Aug 4, 2005, 09:25 PM
Perhaps Bob Novak, Tucker Carlson and Zell Miller could get together and do a series...broadcast from Arkham Asylum.

Just tonight I saw another amusing TV appearance. The Blonde Enemy of All That's Good and Holy, Ann Coulter, was on Bill O'Reilly's show...and she seemed to be pissing even him off a bit. I have to hand it to O'Reilly for keeping his cool on this occasion, however. She was trying to tell him that the Iraq war is really going quite well, and O'Reilly wasn't buying it. And whenever he tried to disagree, Miss Motormouth just talked right on over him, wearing O'Reilly down until he shut up* and let her blather on.

Been a bizarre night on GOP-TV.

* (Yes, I'm aware of the irony.) :)

solvs
Aug 5, 2005, 01:51 AM
Just tonight I saw another amusing TV appearance. The Blonde Enemy of All That's Good and Holy, Ann Coulter, was on Bill O'Reilly's show...and she seemed to be pissing even him off a bit. I have to hand it to O'Reilly for keeping his cool on this occasion, however. She was trying to tell him that the Iraq war is really going quite well, and O'Reilly wasn't buying it. And whenever he tried to disagree, Miss Motormouth just talked right on over him, wearing O'Reilly down until he shut up* and let her blather on.
Considering Bill was just lecturing John McCain on torture I can't say I feel that bad for him. I hear the conservatives like to bring Ann on just to make them look less like the right wing nut jobs they are. But then, Bush looks liberal compared to her.

Daveway
Aug 5, 2005, 02:02 AM
...Of more interest...Did anyone see all those cinema displays and Powermacs toward the end of the long video? :cool: