PDA

View Full Version : Notes not syncing with Iphone

maricc
Aug 12, 2012, 03:32 PM
Hi guys,

So i have about 20 notes on my iphone and I assume they should appear on my mac via iCloud. Also, I made some test notes on my mac and they don't appear on my iphone either. I have notes checked in the iCloud both on my mac and my iphone... Any one else experience this problem?

MacDawg
Aug 12, 2012, 03:42 PM
You might try deleting your iCloud on your phone and resigning in
That worked for me

maricc
Aug 12, 2012, 03:50 PM
Hmm, still nothing... The phone and mac notes are acting completely separate right now.

MacDawg
Aug 12, 2012, 03:54 PM
You have them all in iCloud right?

maricc
Aug 12, 2012, 03:58 PM
I believe so, the notes section under icloud is checked in both my mac and my iphone. I expected it to work like the reminders app (which works perfectly; anything created on my iphone shows up on my mac and vice versa).

Icy1007
Aug 12, 2012, 04:10 PM
Make sure you have the proper account setup on your phone.

maricc
Aug 12, 2012, 04:54 PM
What do you mean by that?

cavgirl
Aug 12, 2012, 06:55 PM
I had an issue with notes not syncing properly - or rather, some did and some didn't. I checked the arrow button with 'Accounts' - in the Notes app - on it and found that some notes were on my iPad folder rather than in the iCloud folder, which is where I'm assuming they need to be to sync. I copied them across to the iCloud folder and deleted the idevice folder contents.... It's all working perfectly now. Perhaps this is what the poster above means?