PDA

View Full Version : Asphalt 7 Heat

LadyX
Aug 14, 2012, 02:00 PM
I really love racing games. I have Asphalt 6. Is the new game in the Asphalt franchise any good? Does it have any of the issues Asphalt 6 has, for example cars suddenly disappearing/reappearing in front of you.

Menneisyys2
Aug 14, 2012, 03:27 PM
I really love racing games. I have Asphalt 6. Is the new game in the Asphalt franchise any good? Does it have any of the issues Asphalt 6 has, for example cars suddenly disappearing/reappearing in front of you.

Why not wait for the surely vastly superior RR3? Gameloft's games are, in general, pretty mediocre. In addition, they very often have $1 sales so it's not worth paying full price for them.

LadyX
Aug 14, 2012, 03:54 PM
Why not wait for the surely vastly superior RR3? Gameloft's games are, in general, pretty mediocre. In addition, they very often have $1 sales so it's not worth paying full price for them.

RR3?! I have Real Racing 2 HD and it's the best out of all the racing games I own! I had no idea that they're working on a sequel. When's the release date?

Menneisyys2
Aug 14, 2012, 04:00 PM
RR3?! I have Real Racing 2 HD and it's the best out of all the racing games I own! I had no idea that they're working on a sequel. When's the release date?

It's just been announced; see http://toucharcade.com/2012/08/02/firemonkeys-reveal-real-racing-3/