PDA

View Full Version : MOTOROLA-ITUNES MUSIC PHONE TO COME THIS QUARTER, CEO SAYS

caccamolle
Aug 8, 2005, 03:21 PM
that was just out today....

FINALLY !!!!!!

I only hope this phone will not have a stupid useless camera - and that is just me.

grapes911
Aug 8, 2005, 03:22 PM
link?

feakbeak
Aug 8, 2005, 03:23 PM
I'm so tired of this rumor/story - it's been delayed so many times. I was excited about this new phone but I'm getting to the point where I don't even care. I'll check it out when it arrives... if it arrives.

greatdevourer
Aug 8, 2005, 03:49 PM
I'm with feakbeak on this one. Apparently, it's coming out for Virgin, which is good (I'm a longstanding Virgin customer and get money off everything)

mkubal
Aug 8, 2005, 04:00 PM
I'm so tired of this rumor/story - it's been delayed so many times. I was excited about this new phone but I'm getting to the point where I don't even care. I'll check it out when it arrives... if it arrives.

Same here. I've been needing a new phone to replace my V60 (eww) for a while. The only reason I haven't replaced it yet was because I was waiting for the iTunes phone. But at this point I'm starting to not care anymore. I can't deal with this tightlipped crap from Apple. I want to know who will cary it and when, specifically, it will be out. If it's not out within the month, as they claim, I'm getting a different phone. I'm done waiting for Apple to tell me what I need and when I need it.

Also, a link would have been nice.

iGary
Aug 8, 2005, 04:03 PM
Who cares?

Next month, blah de blah, next qurter, blah de blah...

CanadaRAM
Aug 8, 2005, 04:18 PM
Please don't YELL

aswitcher
Aug 8, 2005, 06:48 PM
I'm with feakbeak on this one. Apparently, it's coming out for Virgin, which is good (I'm a longstanding Virgin customer and get money off everything)

Well I just hope that Virgin Australia get it so I can get this thing on a plan.

caccamolle
Aug 8, 2005, 08:32 PM
I am with all of you dudes.
I only care because I need a new phone, I don't really care about the itune part so much !
And I am also tired of waiting, but in this case - for once - I would not blame it too much on Apple, I am pretty sure they are working incredible complex legal issues .... so it ain't easy, it is not just Apple.

SOrry no link, it was a news reported on bloomberg under AAPL - no so much news after all.