80 GB hard drive
GeForce4 MX 32 MB
Pioneer CD-RW/DVD-RW
10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet
Apple Keyboard and mouse
No software, but comes with OS X Tiger.
I'm looking for 800 Shipped.

---------------------------------

Also have a white 17-inch ADC studio display.
$300 shipped.

--------------------------------

I'll sell them both for $1000 shipped.

Pics later tonight or tomorrow.
Ebay: grapes911
Prefer money, but will entertain trades.
Shipping prices for US only.
I'll ship elsewhere, but it will be extra.

dsharits
Aug 8, 2005, 05:29 PM
Is this the MDD or the Quicksilver?

grapes911
Aug 8, 2005, 08:21 PM
Is this the MDD or the Quicksilver?
I always forget the Dual 1GHz came in two different models. The one for sale is the Mirror Drive Doors (http://www.apple-history.com/?page=gallery&model=g4_mirror&performa=off&sort=family&order=ASC).

mbl42
Aug 9, 2005, 12:28 AM
I'm interested in the display. Would you consider a trade for a Maxtor 160GB USB/FW External drive, a Logitech MX518, and $30 in cash? I really need this display.

grapes911
Aug 9, 2005, 01:19 AM
I don't need another external hard drive and I already have a nice logitech mouse. I really don't want to trade for anything, just cash.

slipper
Aug 9, 2005, 03:13 AM
just out of curiosity what is the difference between the MDD and quiksilver spec wise.

grapes911
Aug 9, 2005, 08:07 AM
just out of curiosity what is the difference between the MDD and quiksilver spec wise.
MDD (http://www.apple-history.com/?page=gallery&model=g4_mirror&performa=off&sort=family&order=ASC) - QS (http://www.apple-history.com/?page=gallery&model=g4_quick_2002&performa=off&sort=family&order=ASC)
The MDD has uses faster RAM and has a faster bus. I think that is the biggest difference. I'm sure there are some more, though.

gwuMACaddict
Aug 9, 2005, 08:10 AM

spec-wise? or noise-wise?

;)

bump for a good deal though :D

doucy2
Aug 9, 2005, 09:23 AM
trade for any thing in the link in my sig + cash for the monitor

dsharits
Aug 9, 2005, 09:56 AM
I'm curious as to you got the GeForce4 in it. Was it a BTO, or did you replace the original Radeon 9000?

dornoforpyros
Aug 9, 2005, 01:54 PM
---------------------------------

Also have a white 17-inch ADC studio display.
$300 shipped.

--------------------------------

sent you a PM about shipping to Canada

grapes911
Aug 9, 2005, 02:05 PM
trade for any thing in the link in my sig + cash for the monitorAs said before, I'm really not interested in any trades. Sorry.

I'm curious as to you got the GeForce4 in it. Was it a BTO, or did you replace the original Radeon 9000?
It was a BTO.

sent you a PM about shipping to CanadaI PM'ed you back.

grapes911
Aug 12, 2005, 12:11 PM
Pics

grapes911
Aug 12, 2005, 12:21 PM
More Pics:

grapes911
Aug 12, 2005, 07:58 PM
I have some personal issues I must attend to. I'll be out of town for the next week. If anyone is interested in this machine, leave me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Sorry for the inconvenience.

amacgenius
Dec 29, 2005, 08:07 PM
Does the display come with original packaging, and is there anything wrong with it?

grapes911
Dec 29, 2005, 08:16 PM
Does the display come with original packaging, and is there anything wrong with it?
No original packaging for either the display or the Power Mac. There is nothing wrong with either. No dead pixels, stuck pixels, cracks, or fading on the Monitor. Looks great.

CanadaRAM
Dec 29, 2005, 08:21 PM
Holy Resurrected Thread, GrapesMan!
Is this Dual 1 GHz still for sale.?
I can't remember, does this model boot OS9 natively? Or was that just the last of the Quicksilvers? My son needs OS9 for ProTools.

doucy2
Dec 29, 2005, 08:23 PM
I can't remember, does this model boot OS9 natively? Or was that just the last of the Quicksilvers? My son needs OS9 for ProTools.
i thought all g4s still booted OS9
imay be wrong though

grapes911
Dec 29, 2005, 08:26 PM
Yep, still for sale. I had to go away for a few days and I forgot I was even selling it. It's been sitting in my closet since June. I'd love to get rid of it so someone can get some use out of it.

I've never used OS 9, but I believe it boots in 9.something. I don't have the original disks, so I don't know for sure.

EDIT: Looks like it boots in 9.2.2 and above.
http://www.apple-history.com/?page=gallery&model=g4_mirror&performa=off&sort=family&order=ASC

doucy2
Dec 29, 2005, 08:29 PM
Yep, still for sale. I had to go away for a few days and I forgot I was even selling it. It's been sitting in my closet since June. I'd love to get rid of it so someone can get some use out of it.

I've never used OS 9, but I believe it boots in 9.something. I don't have the original disks, so I don't know for sure.
poor thing in a closet
that makes me sad
i luv g4's
maby that is why i had 4 at one point
if i had an extra 800 around ide be all over this

amacgenius
Dec 29, 2005, 08:42 PM
No original packaging for either the display or the Power Mac. There is nothing wrong with either. No dead pixels, stuck pixels, cracks, or fading on the Monitor. Looks great.

Great, once I sell my iPod I'll be interested, although would you be willing to go lower in price, somebody is willing to sell me the same thing for $275...

grapes911
Dec 29, 2005, 08:50 PM
Great, once I sell my iPod I'll be interested, although would you be willing to go lower in price, somebody is willing to sell me the same thing for $275...

I'd prefer not to negotiate unless you are serious to make a purchase now. I set my prices based on what they are selling for at the time. (ebay and other websites). I don't want to haggle a price with you then have to change it in two weeks because the price went up or down. I know it sounds extreme, but I'd feel safer that way. Also, if you want to negotiate a price please put it in a PM rather than a post.

mulletman13
Dec 29, 2005, 09:45 PM
Mmmm I used to have a Dual 867 MDD, and it was such a nice computer... kindof eyeballing this one right now, but I don't have the extra money.

Good price for a great computer, good luck :)

Winstonp
Dec 30, 2005, 08:49 AM
I'd give you 600 cash for the G4. I can deliver it as I am in pittsburgh..wich is far...but I've got a fast car.

(oh, it rymes!!!)

let me know....

Winstonp
Dec 30, 2005, 08:51 AM
just to let you know...I shipped one of those mirror doors ground a couple weeks ago. It cost me 87 dollars to shipped it insured. They won't insure a computer unless they pack it, which costs 40 dollars at any UPS store and most other carrier sites.

doucy2
Dec 30, 2005, 08:58 AM
just to let you know...I shipped one of those mirror doors ground a couple weeks ago. It cost me 87 dollars to shipped it insured. They won't insure a computer unless they pack it, which costs 40 dollars at any UPS store and most other carrier sites.
maby at your UPS store
i just insured a package i packed for $1000 yesterday
it was a quicksilver and lcd + $1000 insurance and it only cost $37 to ship ground
i think you got ripped man

grapes911
Dec 30, 2005, 09:17 AM
I'd give you 600 cash for the G4. I can deliver it as I am in pittsburgh..wich is far...but I've got a fast car.
Sorry, 600 is waaaaayyy too low. I think $800 is a pretty good price. I sold another one without an LCD on ebay two months ago for $930 + shipping.

The shipping was $45 dollars and that included insurance. It went from Delaware to New York. I packed it and they insured it. Oh yeah, this was at the UPS Store.

Winstonp
Dec 30, 2005, 09:22 AM
understandable about the 800 dollar thing,

About this shipping. If you pack it, they ensure it, and it get's damaged in transit, they won't give you a dime. THEY HAVE TO PACK IT. I got totally screwed on an imac that was utterly destroyed.

It doesnt makes sense for them to insure it, but it's just a scam. They have all these hidden agreements that they pulled on me...so shady...

grapes911
Dec 30, 2005, 09:29 AM
About this shipping. If you pack it, they ensure it, and it get's damaged in transit, they won't give you a dime. THEY HAVE TO PACK IT. I got totally screwed on an imac that was utterly destroyed.
The owner of my local UPS store is a client of mine in a business venture. He said take the box and packaging stuff for free. Pack it yourself. Then I only had to pay insurance and shipping. He's been a client of mine for a year now, he gives me a free PMB, and we've even been out drinking. I've done business favors for him too. I don't think he was screwing me.

Winstonp
Dec 30, 2005, 09:32 AM
maybe not him....but the rest of them :cool: :cool: :cool:

This is the first time in my life that I've heard someone somewhat compliment UPS, it's strange.