PDA

View Full Version : Facebook update for iPad - wtf?!

achtungfemme
Aug 25, 2012, 11:01 AM
I updated my Facebook app on my iPad and now you can't switch between two different users and logins! you have to just re sign in every time. This was such a nice feature especially since I share my iPad with my wife. Dd they get rid of this? Anybody else notice this? Is there a way to revert back to the old version? Or is there a way that this is still possible with the update?

praktical
Aug 25, 2012, 11:06 AM
I updated my Facebook app on my iPad and now you can't switch between two different users and logins! you have to just re sign in every time. This was such a nice feature especially since I share my iPad with my wife. Dd they get rid of this? Anybody else notice this? Is there a way to revert back to the old version? Or is there a way that this is still possible with the update?

that which causes you frustration and despair is best left by itself. facebook noticeably causes more frustration than productivity both personally and professionally hence my thoughts that it should be boycotted completely.
just my opinion guys so please no hard hitters.:o

Rushli0n
Aug 27, 2012, 02:56 PM
I find using the website on Chrome iOS works fine. I don't really feel like I'm missing any functionality by not using an App. And for whatever reason, the Facebook app had a huge cache that took up several hundred MB of data...which always bothered me.