Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ITASOR

macrumors 601
Mar 20, 2005
Esto es muy malo. No trabaja. Me engañan!" -Toraidio Smith, Tijuana

The customers LOVE it alright! :eek:

EDIT: Translation by ITASOR himself: This is very bad. It does not work. They deceived me!

iDM

macrumors 6502a
I trust this guy because he at least looks like a scientist

Attachments

• labcoatguy.jpg
    labcoatguy.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 466

brepublican

macrumors 6502a
Jul 22, 2005
NY
iDM said:
I trust this guy because he at least looks like a scientist
HAHAHA. Are you serious? :eek:

Thats the phoniest looking 'scientist' since Dr Dolittle. He could be the janitor scrubbing sinks in my Physics lab for all I know...

But thats not to say I dont trust him... I'd let him operate on this girl at school that I dont particularly get along with :p

ITASOR

macrumors 601
Mar 20, 2005
brepublican said:
Is it just me or does it seem that the Smiths are the only ones who love this product? :D

The "T. Smiths" at that! Except the Spanish one. ¡Él piensa que es malo!

CoMpX

macrumors 65816
Jun 29, 2005
New Jersey
Are these people serious or is it supposed to be a joke? I think it's a joke because the Spanish conplement isn't really a complement, the ingredients are, well...you know. And the math is just stupid.

EDIT. I must be dumb....just carefully look at all the details on his auction...like the peoples names. It's definetly a joke. I can't believe I didn't get that!

kwajo.com

macrumors 6502a
Jul 17, 2002
Bay of Fundy
:p "Do not use near electrical appliances, as any liquid can cause problems in excess."

I think while it seems like afunny joke, it's actually a product, you know one of those joke gifts for someone that has everything. You usually find these things at the mall, you know, fake pills, wallet inspector card, and that sort of thing. The comments might even be real, the pissed off spanish guy probably bought it expecting it to be real, not knowing it was a novelty gift lol

20rogersc

macrumors 65816
Jun 28, 2005
Brighton, UK
Haha

I was too late to get my bid in :(

Hopefully it will come up again soon. I trust the Smiths with their comments.

::20ROGERSC::

dcv

macrumors G3
May 24, 2005
Very good indeed :D

I particularly like the "Actual results may vary" small print underneath the before and after pictures!

reberto

macrumors 65816
Jul 20, 2005
There is a new auction of that for sale. 3 people have bid on it. I just want to meet the dumbasses who actually bid on it!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.