Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Semaphoric

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 11, 2011
I'm running MBA 11 with 10.8. I've noticed that the power doesn't display the time remaining in the menu bar, and there is no option to make this happen. On my MBP 15", the time remaining on the battery is displayed (running 10.7), but not on the MBA. Is this a MBA thing or Mountain Lion thing? Anyone else have this issue?

Weaselboy

Staff member
Jan 23, 2005
California
I'm running MBA 11 with 10.8. I've noticed that the power doesn't display the time remaining in the menu bar, and there is no option to make this happen. On my MBP 15", the time remaining on the battery is displayed (running 10.7), but not on the MBA. Is this a MBA thing or Mountain Lion thing? Anyone else have this issue?

They took it out in Mountain Lion. You can get it back with this app.

Critterbug

macrumors member
Oct 18, 2011
Foster City, CA

I have an mba 12. I just click on the battery icon, so no, not an ML thing.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.