PDA

View Full Version : new lion 10.7.5 build 11G45

tywebb13
Aug 27, 2012, 07:36 PM
a new lion 10.7.5 build 11G45 (and server version) is now available to developers.

Please - pretty please macrumors, don't steal this thread like you did my other one - ta!

Ddyracer
Aug 27, 2012, 09:16 PM
a new lion 10.7.5 build 11G45 (and server version) is now available to developers.

Please - pretty please macrumors, don't steal this thread like you did my other one - ta!

They did post the safari thread after you, but you do have to take into consideration that your post was a sentence, the writer's was a couple of paragraphs which takes longer to type out.

Also it's more official this way.

Comeagain?
Aug 28, 2012, 01:23 AM
When you see something like this, you can also use the "Got a tip for us, Share It..." link on the front page, and get recognition for it.

Mr. Retrofire
Aug 28, 2012, 04:56 AM
When you see something like this, you can also use the "Got a tip for us, Share It..." link on the front page, and get recognition for it.
If you use this, you should know that MR ignores many tips.

tywebb13
Aug 28, 2012, 05:23 AM
unfortunately i've had the opposite problem with macrumors.

they seem to be a bit too interested in my posts.

i make a thread about some new stuff and macrumors steals it about an hour later and posts their version elsewhere on the website pretending to be the one who started it.

close attention to detail regarding times when such material was posted by both parties would reveal that the first such content on the website is due to me, not macrumors.

if they were more honest about it they would simply provide a link to my post. but alas they want to claim credit. in so doing they do their cause more harm than good when people find out they stole it from me!

fhall1
Aug 28, 2012, 06:15 AM
Do you get more "internet points" being the first to post a new developer release of something is out?

robogobo
Aug 28, 2012, 02:37 PM
You must be joking. You really think the first person who posts a news article is the only person to have the info, and therefore must be credited for it? It's much more likely that the one who wrote the article, while posting it after you, had no knowledge of your post. Writing about publicly available info after a forum post is made doesn't require credit for the post. Grow up.

i make a thread about some new stuff and macrumors steals it about an hour later and posts their version elsewhere on the website pretending to be the one who started it.

close attention to detail regarding times when such material was posted by both parties would reveal that the first such content on the website is due to me, not macrumors.

if they were more honest about it they would simply provide a link to my post. but alas they want to claim credit. in so doing they do their cause more harm than good when people find out they stole it from me!

Blackberryroid
Aug 28, 2012, 05:40 PM

You know, you aren't the only source of news in the world. MacRumors is a news website, what did you expect? Of course there will be news in there. These guys have to grammar correct, check sources and inspect their work before they post it.

And now you're claiming that they stole your work.

randyc
Aug 28, 2012, 08:52 PM

Is your life really so unfulfilling that you care that much about getting recognition on a forum for posting something first? I feel sorry for you. :(

midtownhd
Aug 29, 2012, 01:43 AM
you do realize that your "scoop" is not really that secret, anyone with a developer account would know it before you do.

OllyW
Aug 29, 2012, 04:39 AM
Please continue in the Mac Blog Discussion (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1430104).