PDA

View Full Version : A face that a mother couldn't even love.

MacBandit
Nov 13, 2002, 09:24 PM
A photo so tragic it defies description: Michael Jackson testifies in Santa Maria, California Superior Court, November 13, 2002...

------2002 Associated New Media

http://www.thisislondon.com/news/articles/2046262?source=Evening%20Standard

vniow
Nov 13, 2002, 09:29 PM
http://forums.tactical-ops.to/images/smilies/duhh.gif

http://www.rx7club.com/forum/images/smilies/puke.gif

job
Nov 13, 2002, 09:33 PM
ahaha...hahahaha..aha..

he has stubble on his nose...

hahahahaahahahaha...ahem..

kids: this is what will happen to you if you spend millions on plastic surgery...

Sun Baked
Nov 13, 2002, 09:35 PM
edvniow,

This calls for the other pukey ...

MacBandit
Nov 13, 2002, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by hitman
ahaha...hahahaha..aha..

he has stubble on his nose...

hahahahaahahahaha...ahem..

kids: this is what will happen to you if you spend millions on plastic surgery...

That's not stubble it's scar tissue and folds of skin.

MacBandit
Nov 13, 2002, 09:38 PM
It makes you wonder if he has wires and motors inside. He looks like a really poorly made muppet.

job
Nov 13, 2002, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by MacBandit
He looks like a really poorly made muppet.

looks like?

i was under the impression that he is a poorly made muppet... ;)

Sun Baked
Nov 13, 2002, 09:45 PM

looks like?

i was under the impression that he is a poorly made muppet... ;)
None of the Henson Muppets are that poorly made, maybe he's a poorly made Chinese knockoff.

vniow
Nov 13, 2002, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Sun Baked
edvniow,

This calls for the other pukey ...

Hell, this calls for the official Macrumors pukey:

http://forums.macrumors.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=168464

Mr. Anderson
Nov 13, 2002, 10:15 PM
That is really quite scary - I couldn't imagine being made up for Halloween every day of the year. Ouch, and very sad actually.

D :(

buffsldr
Nov 13, 2002, 11:19 PM
It makes you wonder if he has wires and motors inside. He looks like a really poorly made muppet.

Awesome, MacBandit. That was hillarious

Hemingray
Nov 13, 2002, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by edvniow

ROTFLOL!! :D :D :D

job
Nov 14, 2002, 12:31 AM
Hey MacBandit, did you get the pic from drudgereport.com?

krossfyter
Nov 14, 2002, 01:50 AM

Nipsy
Nov 14, 2002, 02:58 AM
We spend so much time here wishing that images weren't Photoshopped...I really wish this one was!

Mr. Anderson
Nov 14, 2002, 07:06 AM
Does anyone think/notice that he looks 'chimp-like'? That is truly scary - even more so asking the question (which probably shouldn't be asked) is why?

D

britboy
Nov 14, 2002, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by dukestreet
Does anyone think/notice that he looks 'chimp-like'?
D

That was my first thought when i saw that photo. Darwin would have loved it! ;)
It's sad to see how far he's fallen......

iJon
Nov 14, 2002, 08:08 AM
Wait a second, didn't I see him at the casting of Planet of the Apes. I knew it had to be from somewhere. HAHAHA.

iJon

krossfyter
Nov 14, 2002, 08:31 AM
sorry i guess my pic was not proper once again for the site. forgive me.
even though i posted it before without an edit i believe.

oh well.

diorio
Nov 14, 2002, 08:34 AM
That is some freaky schiznitz.:eek:

jrv3034
Nov 14, 2002, 09:20 AM
That is truly one of the scariest things I've ever seen. Really, I'll have nightmares.:eek: :eek: :eek: :confused:

It's even scarier if you hold up the cover of the Thriller album next to this photo and try to count the differences. It's like trying to compare Jango Fett to a Pug dog.

JupiterZen
Nov 14, 2002, 09:42 AM
A photo so tragic it defies description: Michael Jackson testifies in Santa Maria, California Superior Court, November 13, 2002...

And then to know that I really loved his stuff about 15 years ago. Running around the house as a little boy in my fathers old leather jacket :cool: ... You wanted to be Micheal Jackson ...

I think Blood on the Dancefloor was the last album I bought and liked. Not all of it, But a lot of it.

After that ... It's been a free fall down. :( :confused:

His eyes look so lost as well. Scared little monkey-like ...

And you realize something has changed ... You definately don't want to be Micheal Jackson. :D :D

MacBandit
Nov 14, 2002, 09:58 AM
Hey MacBandit, did you get the pic from drudgereport.com?

Yeah this is fromt he DrudgeReport.com home page. Hope I'm not treading on any copyright infringement.

I fixed it to give credit where credit is due. Also I added a link to the original story.

mymemory
Nov 14, 2002, 11:03 AM
Michael Jackson.... "If I only had a brain!"

irmongoose
Nov 14, 2002, 11:09 AM
Man, I used to act like him, dance like him, go crazy over all his songs. Now... none of that... ever. Hey, I still like his old songs though....

And forget about comparing it with the Thriller picture, he already had started getting surgeries. Compare him to when he was in Jackson 5!

http://jackson.musichall.cz/galery/J54.jpg

OH MY GAWD.

irmongoose

FelixDerKater
Nov 14, 2002, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by irmongoose
Man, I used to act like him, dance like him, go crazy over all his songs. Now... none of that... ever. Hey, I still like his old songs though....
irmongoose

Oh, you mean when he was actually black... Yep, those were the days.

:D :p :cool:

JupiterZen
Nov 14, 2002, 01:15 PM

Yeah those were the days :cool:

And forget about comparing it with the Thriller picture, he already had started getting surgeries. Compare him to when he was in Jackson 5!

I know. And even while I am definately not pro-prastic surgery, because you're always better of as yourself. I do think some of the surgery in the beginning did make him look a little cooler. And he still looked human back then ;) ...

But he just didn't know when to stop and f*cked up his face bigtime.

It's a real shame.

Hemingray
Nov 14, 2002, 01:49 PM
Hey guys, check this page out...

http://anomalies-unlimited.com/Jackson.html

Has the history of Jackson's face, and compares them to similar "likenesses"... pretty funny :D (and SCARY... :eek: )

jrv3034
Nov 14, 2002, 04:37 PM
Holy crap!!! ROTFLOL:D :eek: :D :eek: :confused:

Sun Baked
Nov 14, 2002, 04:56 PM
Plastic surgery has gotten out of hand, several stars have dissapeared from the light when their plasticized face/body falls apart.

But they have noted the disturbing trend for people in their 20-30s going in for Botox and other surgical techniques once reserved for those in their 40-50s.

Sort of sad the youthful look is so chic, as well as getting the fat sucked out instead of changing your life.

Should be interesting to see how many M.J. lookalikes we have when the youth "at any cost" generation reaches their 70s.

Mr. Anderson
Nov 14, 2002, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Hemingray

Has the history of Jackson's face, and compares them to similar "likenesses"... pretty funny :D (and SCARY... :eek: )

That is fantastic - damn, if he had just stayed at 84/85 he'd be ok, but its gotten way out of hand. Anyone ever seen Brazil? His face is going to start to melt soon like Katherine Halmond. Ugh!

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0088846

D

MacBandit
Nov 14, 2002, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by wake up Jobs!!!
Wow If his mom knew he was going to turn out so ****ing ugly she should have had a abortion!!!

-GaBe-O

As my boss says once and a while either your father should have strained you through the sheets or have rolled over and squirted you on the wall.

He says this to really screw with me since he knows damn well that if I left he would have to close the doors.

irmongoose
Nov 14, 2002, 10:30 PM

That is so depressing... how can a guy do so much to his own face?? Man.... I mean, I agree he did look better when he did Thriller, but it should have ended there. Now he's just a sick ape.

irmongoose

wdlove
Nov 15, 2002, 07:09 PM
Looks like a wig and a poor plastic surgery job, should get his money back. Wonder if cometics would even help! Guess his appearance is the least of his worries!

scem0
Nov 15, 2002, 08:10 PM

WHAT?!?!?!? What is this!?!?!? me as the official pukey?!?!?!?!?!

I'm honored.

As for the picture. That is damn funny. He deserves looking ugly
for tryping to look so pretty.

spuncan
Nov 15, 2002, 08:50 PM
Hmm I sware I saw that face in the new Planet of the Apes :rolleyes:

scem0
Nov 15, 2002, 08:59 PM
I posted a pic comparing the 2 in the funny pics thread

Hemingray
Nov 16, 2002, 01:26 AM
Jackson's NOSE just made the news... LOL. I just watched the UPN Channel 13 news at 11:20 PM and they showed a similar picture from that interview, noting his "caved-in" nose... and then noted that the very next day he showed up to court his nose was "back to normal". ("As normal as his nose can get, I guess", quipped the anchorman.) :D

Hemingray
Nov 16, 2002, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by scem0

WHAT?!?!?!? What is this!?!?!? me as the official pukey?!?!?!?!?!

I'm honored.

Man I can't help it... every time I see that "official pukey" I bust out laughing... :D :D :D

scem0
Nov 16, 2002, 02:18 AM

Man I can't help it... every time I see that "official pukey" I bust out laughing... :D :D :D

Is that a compliment or an insult?

Hemingray
Nov 16, 2002, 02:30 AM

Is that a compliment or an insult?

It's a compliment. :p Your rotating avatar always made me laugh in the first place, so this was the icing on the cake. :D

scem0
Nov 16, 2002, 02:32 AM
ICING?!?!?! THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE ICING TO ME!!! hehe :D

MrMacMan
Nov 16, 2002, 09:45 AM

That is fantastic - damn, if he had just stayed at 84/85 he'd be ok, but its gotten way out of hand. Anyone ever seen Brazil? His face is going to start to melt soon like Katherine Halmond. Ugh!

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0088846

D
Yes this is quite sad to see anyone go through like 500 surgerys. I mean, like they botched 4 of them, 3 were nose jobs.
Micheal is totally f*cked up... I mean really he is just mad fugly.
:eek: 'Get her away mommy!'
'It's a man'
'EWWWWWWWWWWWWW' :D

Mr. Anderson
Nov 16, 2002, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by MrMacman

Yes this is quite sad to see anyone go through like 500 surgerys. I mean, like they botched 4 of them, 3 were nose jobs.

Its so obvious he's had a ton of work and I wouldn't doubt more than a couple were to fix problems from previous 'Ooops!'

I happened to spend just a bit too long looking at the first pic though, and noticed that the skin to either side of his nose (if that's what you can call it) seems to be having some issues. And he's wearing a mask to help the healing/forming of his latest surgeries, ugh. His face will melt off eventually and he'll be damned to wear the mask for enternity.

And another scary point was that 20 or so seats were auctioned off for 'fans' in the courtroom. With him looking like that I would be surprised if he had 20 or so less fans afterwards.

D

Durandal7
Nov 16, 2002, 01:16 PM
I think this may be the end of the line for Mikey, he's going to have problems finding a surgeon that will touch him now and the ones that will have probably only attended community college.

I think eventually his nose, hair and chin will fall off onstage :p

Mr. Anderson
Nov 16, 2002, 01:35 PM
He's still got pleny of money, so while that lasts he'll always find someone to do the work. Besides, at this point it would be a bit of a challenge, right?

And I really hope that nothing falls off, ugh, can you image what sort of mess that would be, media wise.

I found a pic of a clip of Brazil that I mentioned before.

http://www.trond.com/brazil/images/brazil10.jpg

D

scem0
Nov 16, 2002, 01:38 PM
It is really too bad that he destroys what he was born with like
that. He is a really talented singer and dancer, and it will be
very sad when he throws it away because he wants to look like
a white woman when he is a black man.

springscansing
Nov 16, 2002, 02:23 PM
ICING?!?!?! THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE ICING TO ME!!! hehe :D

Grow up man...

I'd take Michael Jackson's head over that gross spinning avatar of your's anytime.

jelloshotsrule
Nov 16, 2002, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by springscansing
Grow up man...

I'd take Michael Jackson's head over that gross spinning avatar of your's anytime.

wow. bad day eh?

scem0
Nov 16, 2002, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by springscansing

Grow up man...

Have fun looking like a rodent.

vniow
Nov 16, 2002, 02:54 PM
I much prefer MJ with this face myself: http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/dancefool.gif

MacBandit
Nov 17, 2002, 06:27 PM
I much prefer MJ with this face myself: http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/dancefool.gif

That looks like a Blues Brothers Smiley not an MJ Smiley.

scem0
Nov 17, 2002, 06:31 PM
looks like a steve ballmer smilie to me. :D

MacBandit
Nov 17, 2002, 06:41 PM
looks like a steve ballmer smilie to me. :D

It's not fat enough. Besides Steve Ballmer doesn't have class enough to wear a suit like that.

scem0
Nov 17, 2002, 06:58 PM
someone should edit it to be a fat guy in a t-shirt that shows his
belly button because it is too small. lol :D

MacBandit
Nov 17, 2002, 07:06 PM
someone should edit it to be a fat guy in a t-shirt that shows his
belly button because it is too small. lol :D

Another thing is Balmer doesn't have any coordination or talent. He's just a big raging pig jumping up and down and screaming with his hands in the air while sweat and stench pore off him like a manure pile in the rain.

scem0
Nov 17, 2002, 07:10 PM

Another thing is Balmer doesn't have any coordination or talent. He's just a big raging pig jumping up and down and screaming with his hands in the air while sweat and stench pore off him like a manure pile in the rain.

true dat.... LOL it is funny to watch him. He is an old dork.

Mr. Anderson
Nov 19, 2002, 02:17 PM
Ok, the man is truly messed up.

http://www.cnn.com/2002/SHOWBIZ/11/19/jackson.baby.reut/index.html

Its a shame he's got children - I pity them even more than I do him.

job
Nov 19, 2002, 03:47 PM
Child endangerment anyone? :rolleyes:

wdlove
Nov 19, 2002, 04:57 PM
I have sympathy for his children, will never have normal childhood. Wonder about his mental stability.

diorio
Nov 19, 2002, 05:05 PM
That MJ is one ugly mofo, I heard he has sex with children at his "sex em up" ranch.

diorio
Nov 19, 2002, 05:06 PM
That MJ is one ugly mofo, I heard he has sex with children at his "sex em up" ranch.

Whoops look at that, a double post. Sorry.

job
Nov 19, 2002, 06:56 PM
I see you have joined the dark side...those members who have tars... ;) :p

Yeah, I think the weirdo is a child molester...

wdlove
Nov 20, 2002, 08:38 PM
I suprised somesone hasn't brought up child abuse charges. His answer was to donate a hat & gloves to charity. Suppose to auction them off & use the money for child advocacy programs.

I was personally shocked by what I saw.

JupiterZen
Nov 21, 2002, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by wdlove
I was personally shocked by what I saw.

Nothing more that the opening scene of The Lion King. A proud father showing his child to the crowd.

I think the whole "child endangerment issue" is extremely exagerated. We're always complaining about how Micheal Jackson is so overprotective and exagerating about health (oxigentank/dustfree room stories). When he hides his children to much it's wrong. When he shows his children it's wrong ... Give him a break.

I think that we are to focussed on Micheal Jackson (and cellebrities in general) at this moment so that whatever they do it will be put into negative spotlights by somebody out there.

It is not difficult to find a stick to hit a dog.

Just my 2 cents.

Mr. Anderson
Nov 21, 2002, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by JupiterZen

I think that we are to focussed on Micheal Jackson (and cellebrities in general) at this moment so that whatever they do it will be put into negative spotlights by somebody out there.

I think there is a difference in the curiosity about celebs and looking at them in a bad light. Its easy to 'pick' on the strange ones because they are so different from average individuals (those who lead modest lives at least, I didn't say normal, because normal for one person isn't normal for another) And Michael Jackson is at the far end of the spectrum here, going where few would follow.

And much of this also has to do with the media and its need to fill up time/space for stories each day.

D

JupiterZen
Nov 21, 2002, 01:05 PM

I think there is a difference in the curiosity about celebs and looking at them in a bad light. Its easy to 'pick' on the strange ones because they are so different from average individuals (those who lead modest lives at least, I didn't say normal, because normal for one person isn't normal for another) And Michael Jackson is at the far end of the spectrum here, going where few would follow.

And much of this also has to do with the media and its need to fill up time/space for stories each day.

D

I agree with the difference. I'm interested in some celebrities as well, but more because of their "work" than because of every little detail about their personal lives. Micheal Jackson has indeed moved to the far end of the weirdspectrum, and he has himself to blame for it as well. But the way the media jumps at everything that moves, irritates me. Judging things as fast as possible, just to make it easier for the masses. Molding the news to satisfy the comsumers.

I think to many people blindly let the media design their look on life and the world.

And for the media time/space. Their is a whole planet full of activity. And I would say there are more newsworthy things going on than What Michael Jackson did to his baby at some point in time. But that's just me :rolleyes: The screaming fans need to know these things, of coarse :D

Mr. Anderson
Nov 21, 2002, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by JupiterZen

And for the media time/space. Their is a whole planet full of activity. And I would say there are more newsworthy things going on than What Michael Jackson did to his baby at some point in time. But that's just me :rolleyes: The screaming fans need to know these things, of coarse :D

Yes there are more note worthy news tidbits that could be aired, but morbid curiostity/sensationalism by the media/and feeling better of yourself through someone elses misfortune/stupidity/weirdness will always sell.

D

JupiterZen
Nov 21, 2002, 02:00 PM

Yes there are more note worthy news tidbits that could be aired, but morbid curiostity/sensationalism by the media/and feeling better of yourself through someone elses misfortune/stupidity/weirdness will always sell.

I know. Most of the time I'm to busy with my own stuff to notice the madness. Then, when I watch TV, like ... ones a month, it hits me again. Really nothing has changed since the freak shows in the 19th century.

agreenster
Nov 21, 2002, 03:02 PM
Thats a piece of gause or band-aid on his nose. You can tell because it is pushing his nostrils down. The fold between his nostrils is where the gause if folded on itself. He must have had another nose job.

I find the 'beard' the freakiest of it all.

Mr. Anderson
Nov 21, 2002, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by agreenster
Thats a piece of gause or band-aid on his nose. You can tell because it is pushing his nostrils down. The fold between his nostrils is where the gause if folded on itself. He must have had another nose job.

I don't think its gause, but I agree on the new nose job. The bigger question here is how much of his original nose does he have left, or have they really done so much work there that he's been getting 'extras' added on.....maybe his doctors are making it so that he can swap noses depending on how he feels that day, so he'll have a whole collection of noses in jars that he can choose from each morning.....

D

scem0
Nov 21, 2002, 05:09 PM
I think that we are to focussed on Micheal Jackson (and cellebrities in general)

I agree. I feel sorry for britney spears for this very reason. She
got a lot of hell for getting implants. This is dumb because millions
of women get implants each day. None of them get all the crap
britney got for her implants. Some people say that she didn't get
any implants at all. All I have to say on the matter is - who cares?

alex_ant
Nov 21, 2002, 05:50 PM
I agree. I feel sorry for britney spears for this very reason. She
got a lot of hell for getting implants. This is dumb because millions
of women get implants each day. None of them get all the crap
britney got for her implants. Some people say that she didn't get
any implants at all. All I have to say on the matter is - who cares?
Whoa... millions of women get breast implants each day? Where do you live? :)

Has anyone seen the show on TLC that airs (or aired) from time to time called "The Operation?" In one of the episodes, a woman who had naturally very large breasts had a breast reduction surgery. I remember thinking, "There is a cool girl." If more women would stop obsessing over the size of their chests (and if more men would stop obsessing over the size of women's chests), the world would be a better place.

jelloshotsrule
Nov 21, 2002, 06:22 PM
hahahaha. good one alex.... implying that breast size isn't nearly as important as we all make it out to be..

you are too much sometimes.

wdlove
Nov 21, 2002, 07:33 PM
Women getting breast implants are a personal preference, if they know & understand the risks, & its their business. Brittany Spears only hurts herself if she decides to try something new. Michael Jackson's action have possible effects on an innocent child, accidents happen in a split second.

MacBandit
Nov 22, 2002, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by alex_ant

Whoa... millions of women get breast implants each day? Where do you live? :)

Has anyone seen the show on TLC that airs (or aired) from time to time called "The Operation?" In one of the episodes, a woman who had naturally very large breasts had a breast reduction surgery. I remember thinking, "There is a cool girl." If more women would stop obsessing over the size of their chests (and if more men would stop obsessing over the size of women's chests), the world would be a better place.

I dated a girl who had breast reduction surgery once. They were some of the nicest breasts I dare say I have ever had the pleasure to hold. Oh, so firm and tight but still more then a hand full.:D

alex_ant
Nov 22, 2002, 12:39 AM
If you've never actually seen the surgery being done, I would recommend keeping it that way. Once you see all that bubbling yellow fatty material that looks like wet, pressurized cottage cheese, you'll never look at a boob the same way again.

MacBandit
Nov 22, 2002, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by alex_ant
If you've never actually seen the surgery being done, I would recommend keeping it that way. Once you see all that bubbling yellow fatty material that looks like wet, pressurized cottage cheese, you'll never look at a boob the same way again.

Hey just because you have a problem now doesn't mean you need to be spreading this around and making others sick also. :mad: :)

flashfil
Nov 22, 2002, 07:33 AM
How cool would it be if Mr Jackson had huge breast implants. That would rule. His nose is actually a work in progress where his nose is being turned into female genitalia.

agreenster
Nov 22, 2002, 08:42 AM
I think she never had surgery. One minute, she looks average size (award shows in slinky dresses, with barely any cleavage) and the next.....Kaboom! I think she is just pulling the classic wonderbra trick. No big deal, it seems like every woman nowadays is addicted to Victoria Secret body enhancement things. I would venture to say most men dont care as much about size as they do about "whole body" image.

ANYWAY, I must agree that Michael Jackson has really screwed himself up. It sure seems like has a problem with plastic surgery addiction.

What a god-awful nose.

wdlove
Nov 22, 2002, 10:58 AM
Breasts should be left natural as God made them, enjoy what you have!

Mr. Anderson
Nov 22, 2002, 11:13 AM
Breasts should be left natural as God made them, enjoy what you have!

There are reason for having the surgery though, ask any woman who's had one of both removed because of cancer.

MacBandit
Nov 22, 2002, 06:16 PM

There are reason for having the surgery though, ask any woman who's had one of both removed because of cancer.

Also some women have serious back problems because of the size of there breasts.

wdlove
Nov 23, 2002, 02:51 PM
Americans are just too self conscious. Mastectomy for cancer or breast reduction back pain is medically necessary surgery.

MacBandit
Dec 19, 2002, 10:04 AM
This is either Michaels next surgery or proof that Janet and Michael are actually the same person.

irmongoose
Dec 19, 2002, 10:07 AM
This is either Michaels next surgery or proof that Janet and Michael are actually the same person.

hahaahha.. where'd you find that? that's great! hehehehe...

irmongoose

Mr. Anderson
Dec 19, 2002, 10:11 AM

Hahaha! That is good - I wonder where the body came from, any ideas? Looks like a lot of surgery on that one as well. And that dress has to be glued or taped down, one little move and 'voila!' ;)

D

MacBandit
Dec 19, 2002, 10:14 AM

hahaahha.. where'd you find that? that's great! hehehehe...

irmongoose

It was sent to me by a friend. I don't know where it came from. Obviously the body is that of someone at the Diva awards.

wdlove
Dec 21, 2002, 07:38 PM
She's definitely using tape for security. A good example of a person heading for back problems.

vniow
Dec 21, 2002, 07:47 PM

A disgrace to drag queens everywhere!

wdlove
Dec 23, 2002, 04:32 PM
Has anyone ever seen a photograph of Janet & Michael together?

wdlove
Dec 25, 2002, 11:37 AM
A positive breast photo!

flashfil
Dec 28, 2002, 03:08 PM
whats all that stuff at the top in the title bar of your comp? looks interesting..! nice looking girl all though i bet somebody somewhere is having to put up with all of her ******!

edesignuk
Dec 28, 2002, 03:11 PM
A positive breast photo!
Who is that on the desktop? Could you mail me the pic? PM me for info, thx :D

flashfil
Dec 28, 2002, 03:16 PM
its a PC desktop - and it looks good!!!! ???!!!!

wdlove
Dec 29, 2002, 05:00 PM
A positive breast photo!

This photo comes from aquasoft.org, the 4th post! http://www.aqua-man.net/board/index.php?act=ST&f=16&t=736&st=30

MacBandit
Dec 31, 2002, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by flashfil
its a PC desktop - and it looks good!!!! ???!!!!

It's not a PC desktop it's an OSX descktop with some skin put on it.

MacBandit
Dec 31, 2002, 07:46 PM
Stars without Makeup. IMHO I think jackson looks better without.

vniow
Jan 1, 2003, 12:14 AM

It's not a PC desktop it's an OSX descktop with some skin put on it.

No it's definately a PC screenie.

Look (http://academic.pgcc.edu/~hngu0106/ss/destkop.jpg) at the bigger one and you'll see.

And that 'stars without makeup is http://www.rx7club.com/forum/images/smilies/puke.gif

MacBandit
Jan 1, 2003, 12:49 AM

Look (http://academic.pgcc.edu/~hngu0106/ss/destkop.jpg) at the bigger one and you'll see.

And that 'stars without makeup is http://www.rx7club.com/forum/images/smilies/puke.gif

You're right. I see a .exe file poking out there. Soooo much OSX stuff going on it fooled me. The dock the menue bar(though very different) even the calendar is shareware thing for OSX.

alset
Jan 1, 2003, 04:06 AM
Why was he in court? Was this the record company thing he got involved in?

Dan

wdlove
Jan 1, 2003, 07:02 PM
This would be hard to take!

MacBandit
Jan 1, 2003, 07:19 PM
This would be hard to take!

That guy died a few months after that photo was taken. I seem to remember that it wasn't due to an infection but it seems likely.

wdlove
Jan 1, 2003, 07:51 PM
Thank you, he probably had either Hepatitis A/B/C or AIDS or both. I'm sad to hear about the news. The risks of risky behavior! :(

wdlove
Jan 2, 2003, 07:09 PM

Yes, able to see the areola, mammae (the wheal around the nipple of the breast).

MacBandit
Jan 2, 2003, 11:28 PM

Yes, able to see the areola, mammae (the wheal around the nipple of the breast).

YOU NEED TO GET OUT MORE OFTEN!!! :D

Oh, and yes I know the proper names of those body parts also.

Kid Red
Jan 2, 2003, 11:37 PM

That's not stubble it's scar tissue and folds of skin.

Yea, thing is, either he's not very smart or he needs a new plastic surgeon. That folded skin is enough for a malpratice suit in my eyes. That's just plain nasty. No wonder he always hides his face. I know he wants to be white but why destroy your face in the process.

Kid Red
Jan 2, 2003, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by alset
Why was he in court? Was this the record company thing he got involved in?

Dan

A tour promoter said he backed out of a show costing him money.

wdlove
Jan 3, 2003, 11:03 AM

YOU NEED TO GET OUT MORE OFTEN!!! :D

Oh, and yes I know the proper names of those body parts also.

I'm impressed, thank you!

agreenster
Jan 3, 2003, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Kid Red

Yea, thing is, either he's not very smart or he needs a new plastic surgeon. That folded skin is enough for a malpratice suit in my eyes. That's just plain nasty. No wonder he always hides his face. I know he wants to be white but why destroy your face in the process.

Its a bandage--not folded skin. Malpractice? Gimme a break. He deserves it.