Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dontazemebro

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jul 23, 2010
I dunno, somewhere in West Texas
Samsung Expands the GALAXY S III Range with a Collection of New Colours Inspired by Nature

I think the titanium is awesome.

What say you? Would this tip the scale for you to pick up a GS3 now?

Samsung-Expands-the-GALAXY-S-III-Range-with_4.jpg

Titanium Grey*:*Inspired by the colour grey as a symbol for intelligence,*insight*and curiosity, all of which are embodied within the design of the GALAXY S III. Titanium Grey expresses the feeling of modernity and wisdom bringing a futuristic element to the handset.

Pompiliu

macrumors 6502a
Apr 22, 2012
It's still fugly.
Why not a HTC, if you prefer Android? It's way nicer and the build quality is quite good.
slide-1-white.png

cwwilson

macrumors 68000
Jan 27, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK
The black and grey ones are great, the brown is certainly interesting (in a "wtf were they thinking??" kinda way).

Why couldn't all these colors be available at launch? :(

Timzer

macrumors 6502
Nov 10, 2011
A brown S3?

:eek:

Brown is so popular!

:(

Actually that brown is more amber than the zune brown. But nice try.
I'm betting the amber is actually very nice looking in person. I personally will be selling my white one to my bro and picking up the black. Nothing sweeter than how the black superamoled just melts so nicely into the black bezel. Shwwwwweeeeeeet!!!

Attachments

• Samsung-Expands-the-GALAXY-S-III-Range-with_3.jpg
    Samsung-Expands-the-GALAXY-S-III-Range-with_3.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:

Calidude

macrumors 68000
Jun 22, 2010
It's still fugly.
Why not a HTC, if you prefer Android? It's way nicer and the build quality is quite good.
I'm not a fan of the S3 design, but the HTC One X is overrated. That camera looks atrocious on it and the display looks nice but the quality of the mounting and glass looks cheap.

Orange Furball

macrumors 65816
May 18, 2012
Scranton, PA, USA
That Fender edition My Touch is awesome. I want that on a galaxy note.

Anyway, I saw a red one in AT&T. Just about the sexiest phone I've seen in a while. The titanium looks nice too

nickchallis92

macrumors 6502a
Mar 4, 2012
London
HTC one X sure is a good looking phone, and potentially better looking than the SGS3, but at the end of the day, it just lacks features vs the SGS3.

Galaxy s3 definitely the best android phone out

mcman77

macrumors 6502a
Dec 22, 2011
titanium is very nice...so is the black. But if I had to get a GS3 it would be this one.

garnet-red-att-galaxy-s3-2.jpeg

MacRazySwe

macrumors 65816
Aug 7, 2007
Unless the iPhone 5 is going to blow my mind, I'm going for the S3. Man, I had already decided on white... Now I must say that Titanium Gray and Sapphire Black both look awesome though, what to do... :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.