PDA

View Full Version : I accidently deleted all fonts!!! HELP!

withoutname
Aug 29, 2012, 02:42 PM
I deleted all fonts and now everything is messed up..Every application crashes!!! The installation disc ejects..I can't do anything on IT..and Terminal is dsplaying in small window PLEASE HELLLLLLLLPPPPPP MEE!!! :(.. If someone can send me the font book or all the fonts for mac through skype or...through email..etc?

Starfighter
Aug 29, 2012, 03:18 PM
Which OS are you running? I can send you the fonts, absolutely, but there is different amounts of fonts that has to be installed depending on which OS it is.

withoutname
Aug 29, 2012, 03:38 PM
10.4.11, can you upload them somewhere like mediafire?

Starfighter
Aug 29, 2012, 04:03 PM
10.4.11, can you upload them somewhere like mediafire?

No problem. http://kiwi6.com/file/1r70hr7gz2

Since I have Leopard I didn't have the dfont-version of AppleGothic (which is also vital to Tiger - so you really need it), that should be the only one missing from this zip-file. The moment anyone with Tiger running (I have my Tiger machines in the closet for the time being) copies their AppleGothic.dfont and upload it for you - you should be all set.

withoutname
Aug 29, 2012, 04:11 PM
Oh, thank you very much!!! You saved my life :)

Starfighter
Aug 29, 2012, 04:18 PM
My pleasure, it was the least I could do!

Edit: And, of course there probably is more fonts installed in a retail version of Tiger, but to my knowledge the ones in the file (+ the missing AppleGothic.dfont) is the only ones really needed to the OS.