PDA

View Full Version : I have finished version 1.0 of my Game Center Website!

deucalion0
Sep 1, 2012, 04:46 AM
Hey guys how are you all?!

I have been working on my own Game Center site (http://deucalion0.co.uk/GameCenter/index.php) for some time now and have completed the first full version of it. I am hoping to spread the word on my site and have many users visit the site as there will be alot of information on iOS games. Such as a database of all the games I have played, which can be sorted by points and achievements, as well as a reviews section where I will review as many games as possible where achievements and points are easy to get.

I will also be installing every free iPad game that support Game Center in the app store and creating tables which hold releaes by week for games which have achievements. So for any user who wants a go-to site for info on games with achievements only, check out my site! The reason I built this is because I was constantly searching the internet for a list of games that had achievements, as there are so many many games in the app store its really difficult to sort through them all and just find the games that will give you achievements and points, so I started taking note of certain things, and things just developed from there.

I also wanted to build my first website from scratch, every ounce of this site is hard coded and I will continually improve the whole thing as it develops.

I have no idea how much traffic my site will get, but I am hoping to get a large audience, so I can continually support the site, if no one uses it then I'll stop working on it, I really wanted to give this experiment a blast though.

ALso I am very open to suggestions for the site, it has been a lot of work coding the site to this point, but it should be easier from now on to implemnt new ideas and sections.

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to check out my website!

Cheers!!!

max53389
Sep 1, 2012, 12:01 PM
Damn, I thought I had a lot of points..
But cool site and don't stop improving.