Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sk1wbw

Suspended
Original poster
May 28, 2011
Williamsburg, Virginia
I was using the Lite version, but Any To Do I think is The One that I've settled on.

I love this app. Very easy to use, syncs with your iCloud calendar and Evernote and looks great. The grid layout for tasks is very nice.

It's replaced Things for me now.

GerritV

macrumors 68020
May 11, 2012
Thanks for he heads-up. I downloaded the lite version to test.
In your opinion, how does it compare (beat) Apple's Reminders?

epicmar

macrumors regular
Jul 7, 2008
Northern Florida
I recently settled on Appigo ToDo which I purchased for my iPad and iPhone (yes, a separate $4.99 purchase for each, but well worth it for the automatic synchronization across devices). I bought it mainly because it can create tasks that are linked to GoodReader files. I review or read for reference lots of files that I store in GoodReader. With ToDo I can set due dates and reminders and the links make it a lot easier to get to the file. However, I have found that I really like ToDo as a todo app and use it for lots of other business and personal todos.

Bilalo

macrumors 6502
Aug 17, 2012
Oxford, England
Im trying it out now, state the main reason why it would be better than apple's reminders?

----------

Thanks for he heads-up. I downloaded the lite version to test.
In your opinion, how does it compare (beat) Apple's Reminders?

I got it and it differs by being able to put it into 4 categories
Importand and urgent, not imp and urgent, imp and not urgent and not imp and not urgent, i like how it looks and i think ill be getting it :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.