Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

robdam1001

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 23, 2008
I had to replace my older Plantronics Pro HD with a new one; I ran over the old one with my car, lol. On the old headset, I was able to launch SIRI on my 4s simply by depressing the talk button for a few seconds. The new Voyager Pro HD is not launching Siri. Is there a setting that I need to toggle or enable in order to utilize this feature? Thx.

mdavis735

macrumors newbie
Aug 7, 2012
I don't know the answer as to how to make it work on yours. Just thought I'd let you know it does work on mine. I just hold the answer button till it launches

robdam1001

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 23, 2008
I don't know the answer as to how to make it work on yours. Just thought I'd let you know it does work on mine. I just hold the answer button till it launches
Thx. My old voyager pro hd worked but this new one doesn't. I'm just not sure if it's defective or if there is a setting that I need to adjust.

robdam1001

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 23, 2008
My replacement Voyager Pro HD launches SIRI as it should perfectly every time. Guess I got a lemon on the last one.

cromeyellow

macrumors newbie
Oct 26, 2003
San Diego
Voyager Pro HD does not work with iPhone 4S very well

I think you'll find, in time, that your replacement Voyager Pro HD is a lemon too. After a while all of them seem to revert to not being able to launch Siri, not being able to lock onto the phone for calls and not being able to re-dial the last number by clicking twice. This is a bad handset with problems, and I read that someone else somewhere on another forum posted the same thing.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.