Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Orlandomushroom

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 5, 2012
I'm trying to upload an app through upload, I've gotten to the stage where you deliver the package. There is not no other option than to press 'Deliver'. When I do it loads and then complete.
But then I see this and there's no where for me to click to. Does any one know what I should do? Why can't I click next? Have I actually uploaded anything?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-09-05 at 09.38.54.png
    Screen Shot 2012-09-05 at 09.38.54.png
    90.2 KB · Views: 141

Orlandomushroom

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 5, 2012
I no idea how to use it. Nothing happens when I open Xcode.
I'm submitting a Magplus ipad issue... I'm not how I go about doing that.

ArtOfWarfare

macrumors G3
Nov 26, 2007
I no idea how to use it. Nothing happens when I open Xcode.
I'm submitting a Magplus ipad issue... I'm not how I go about doing that.

I'm at a bit of a loss for what you're trying to do:

Are you:
1 - Trying to release new content for a Newsstand application? You should do this using the publisher's servers, not Apple's, based on my understanding. This tutorial might help:

http://www.viggiosoft.com/blog/blog/2011/10/29/at-newsstand-and-subscriptions/

2 - Trying to release or update an app? Set up your app in iTunes Connect, once it says it's ready to receive the binary, hit archive in Xxode, open the organizer, and upload the archive.

3 - report a bug to Apple? Use Apple's bug reporter (it's in the footer of a bunch of developer pages.)

ArtOfWarfare

macrumors G3
Nov 26, 2007
It's an Newstand App, but we have been publishing through Maglus.
I haven't been working on my own until now. Suddenly I get an email from Magplus Say submit the App. They included this URL:
http://support.magplus.com/entries/20825253

They are usually more descriptive..

I was under the impression Application Loader was completely gone now.

What is the file extension of whatever file they gave you to upload? Is it a .xcodeproj? A .xarchive? A .ipa?

Edit: And what suggests to you that Application Loader didn't work? Log into iTunes Connect, go into Manage Your Applications and look at your application, does it say "Waiting for Upload" or "Upload Received" (which?)

Orlandomushroom

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 5, 2012
it's .ipa

In itunes connect. It says 'prepare for upload', but it doesnt seem to let me when i click 'ready to upload Binary'

ArtOfWarfare

macrumors G3
Nov 26, 2007
it's .ipa

In itunes connect. It says 'prepare for upload', but it doesnt seem to let me when i click 'ready to upload Binary'

Did you fill out all the information (description, category, price, screenshots, etc?) Are your in app purchases set up already?

Orlandomushroom

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 5, 2012
Yeah, It's good to go. When I click 'ready to binary upload' this message appears.
"To submit a Newsstand app, you must offer at least one auto-renewable or free In-App Purchase subscription. To set one up, click Manage In-App Purchases on the App Summary page."

However when i go into In-App purchases, there isn't anything I change to fix the In-App purchase subscription.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-09-06 at 09.36.11.png
    Screen Shot 2012-09-06 at 09.36.11.png
    194.9 KB · Views: 125
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.