Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MVPinFLA

macrumors 6502
Jul 10, 2008
Boynton Beach, FL

Macman45

macrumors G5
Jul 29, 2011
Somewhere Back In The Long Ago
If you're like me, you're rough on your phone and you will likely drop it from day 1. I don't know how good or bad this is, but I found some cheap silicone cases people like me might be interested in for temporary use (until you can get something better).

Just thought I'd share.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_p..."+CASE&ie=UTF8&qid=1347075257&rnid=2491153011

Hmm, You have a point, and it's not just the case...I have stands (alloy) etc that are not going to fit, and will be sold with my 4S...This upgrade is going to be a little more expensive this time around

djransom

macrumors 601
May 14, 2008
Chi-Town
This will be more than likely the very 1st iPhone that I never put a case on honestly. Can't upgrade me and the family till October, but when I do I won't be putting a case on it.

lorenwade

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 27, 2008
Naked and no screen protector from day 1 for me.

How it should be :apple:

Which is exactly why I made sure to say that I'm rough on my phones... Cause I knew a troll would come along and be all, "naykid iFon 4 lyf".

Thanks for the link. I just ordered one. I do like these type of cases.
Yep! Hopefully it's a decent case.

Check ebay

I did. They're either a) ugly, b) expensive, or c) 2-4 week shipping.

That amazon link means mine will be here in 4 days. :)

I'm gonna be naked until switcheasy releases a rebel case for it.
I'm a big SwitchEasy fan too.

andrewr2123

macrumors member
Jan 12, 2009
On the home page of Ebay there's a banner that says:
"Get ready for the next iPhone
Sell your iPhone now and get top dollar"
!!

djc6

macrumors 6502a
Aug 11, 2007
Cleveland, OH
Good thread. I'm looking for a cheap case for launch while I wait for a better case. Anyone find any others for sale?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.