Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tomtendo

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 29, 2009
Florida
Anyone experience safari and flash using the most recent updates causing total freezing on their macs? Or at least their 2010 MBA?

If I watch a video in flash, the computer will freeze up totally... mouse can move, but can't click anything... I have to hold down power button....

Dewroo

macrumors regular
Jul 28, 2010
Tilton, NH.
Anyone experience safari and flash using the most recent updates causing total freezing on their macs? Or at least their 2010 MBA?

If I watch a video in flash, the computer will freeze up totally... mouse can move, but can't click anything... I have to hold down power button....

I'm having the same issue. Is there any way to disable flash and use HTML 5 only?

Weaselboy

Staff member
Jan 23, 2005
California
I'm having the same issue. Is there any way to disable flash and use HTML 5 only?

Some web sites requires Flash... but that is less and less common. Many of us have uninstalled Flash and use Chrome for the rare occasion you do need to use a Flash site.

Read this.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.