Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Errk!

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 6, 2006
Kind of a weird request, but my daughter is in second grade and they are getting into addition with three numbers. She's having a hard time with it so I was wondering if anyone might be able to recommend a gaming app that helps explain things better than I can...

Bilalo

macrumors 6502
Aug 17, 2012
Oxford, England
Kind of a weird request, but my daughter is in second grade and they are getting into addition with three numbers. She's having a hard time with it so I was wondering if anyone might be able to recommend a gaming app that helps explain things better than I can...

I advise you to go to categories then education and see what math apps are there, im sure you'll find something just stay in the paid section, most probably will cost $1. Some nice apps for math, not sure for addition or what not are
1. Math Bingo
2. Mathemagics
3. Times Tables
4. Number Bonds

and just type addition or math and search for something :p Sorry cant be of more use :(

Errk!

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 6, 2006
Looking for some specific recommendations, as my post indicates I've already searched and not found what I was looking for.

itickings

macrumors 6502a
Apr 14, 2007
Looking for some specific recommendations, as my post indicates I've already searched and not found what I was looking for.

Just curious, how are we supposed to guess that from your original post in this thread?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.