PDA

View Full Version : earPods for Shuffle

Hexiii
Sep 12, 2012, 11:31 PM
Why they don't include them for shuffle? They are the same price on the Apple store as the old ones.

/e any chance they'll add it later?

a1388332
Nov 30, 2012, 01:42 PM
Any rumors? I wish to buy shuffle in near future, but already have 2 earphone, and no earpods. Are they on the way to empty their earphones stock, or they are still producing them?

Hexiii
Dec 2, 2012, 03:15 PM
Any rumors? I wish to buy shuffle in near future, but already have 2 earphone, and no earpods. Are they on the way to empty their earphones stock, or they are still producing them?

I don't think they will add them soon, I bought them separately for the Shuffle.

Beeplance
Dec 2, 2012, 09:05 PM
It's not included, mostly because the shuffle is already so cheap I guess. Maybe Apple thinks it's an inferior product? When the next generation comes out, I think it will come with the earpods.

Hexiii
Dec 3, 2012, 02:48 PM
It's not included, mostly because the shuffle is already so cheap I guess. Maybe Apple thinks it's an inferior product? When the next generation comes out, I think it will come with the earpods.

Well, I am also kind of in doubts, whether there will be any new Shuffle generation ;)