PDA

View Full Version : Verizon iPhone 5 Preorder Status Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

vazter
Sep 17, 2012, 08:57 PM
D772101

mine just changed to " Your order has been sent for processing " :D:D:D:D:D

notsosure
Sep 17, 2012, 08:58 PM
5?! I ordered 3 and still no status change for me. I might as well go to bed and just hope for an update in the morning.

I'm with you there.

drakestan
Sep 17, 2012, 08:59 PM
Why the ******* do you guys feel the need to call VZW / FedEx and tell them, HEY IS MY PHONE COMING TOMORROW CAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS ONLY SUPPOSED TO COME ON FRIDAY. I would leave it be and hope it slipped by rather than having them enter it in their computers, have it be put on the recently investigated orders and maybe they'll change it.

People these days...

sonicdissent
Sep 17, 2012, 08:59 PM
Anyone else who got auth charged NOT have a receipt on your Verizon account?

mckinseykm
Sep 17, 2012, 09:00 PM
I ordered mine on 9/14 around 8:30am and I still haven't been charged yet. I was expecting to be charged around Wednesday but apparently people have been charged already. Order status still says delivered by 9/21 so I'm still hopeful. Anyone else in the same boat?

kenziekinz09
Sep 17, 2012, 09:01 PM
I ordered mine on 9/14 around 8:30am and I still haven't been charged yet. I was expecting to be charged around Wednesday but apparently people have been charged already. Order status still says delivered by 9/21 so I'm still hopeful. Anyone else in the same boat?

Me.

RickAdair

I have been charged and have no receipt yet.

iPhone 5 crazy
If this process is processed the same like when I got my iPhone 4, it will be here Thursday because you always get it the day before it is released

C0bra K0mmander
D772101

mine just changed to " Your order has been sent for processing " :D:D:D:D:D

Me too! finally a change

jetlitheone
I also have another question similar to the one earlier as opposed to activation.

My girlfriend and I are on two different Verizon accounts. She has an upgrade but she gave me hers so I bought an iPhone 5 and I plan on giving her my phone that I have now. How would I go about activating the iPhone 5 on my account? Note I am not on a family plan with her. Two separate plans.

Anyone?

I know it can be done. I don't know the process though.

bmik33
Why the ******* do you guys feel the need to call VZW / FedEx and tell them, HEY IS MY PHONE COMING TOMORROW CAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS ONLY SUPPOSED TO COME ON FRIDAY. I would leave it be and hope it slipped by rather than having them enter it in their computers, have it be put on the recently investigated orders and maybe they'll change it.

People these days...

Yeah people are being stupid. Atleast they are getting tracking information at all.

billnye97
Sep 17, 2012, 09:02 PM
I've got 4 new iPhone 5s coming from Verizon on Friday. I am wondering if anyone has experience with porting multiple lines and if there are any nuances to be aware of. When I purchased the new phones from VZW online I provided my AT&T account information and #s to port.

I am wondering at what point my AT&T account will be closed down? Will it be when I activate the 1st phone/ported #? Will that have any effect pn the ability to port the other #s. Any advice is appreciated. I don't want to lose any of the numbers.

Just to be safe I would port the non-main numbers first and than as the last one the main number that is tied to the account. It just seems safer that way to me. Personally I don't have any experience transferring multiple lines to a new carrier so I could be wrong.

taedouni
Sep 17, 2012, 09:02 PM
I also have another question similar to the one earlier as opposed to activation.

My girlfriend and I are on two different Verizon accounts. She has an upgrade but she gave me hers so I bought an iPhone 5 and I plan on giving her my phone that I have now. How would I go about activating the iPhone 5 on my account? Note I am not on a family plan with her. Two separate plans.

Anyone?

I know it can be done. I don't know the process though.

When she gets it, both of you go to the closest VZW store. You'll need a new sim card since the one that the iPhone 5 comes with will be for her line.

christyn
Sep 17, 2012, 09:04 PM
I'm in Utah. Ordered 3:12 EST. My debit card's been charged. And my order "has been sent for processing."

also in Utah and this is also my status

jetlitheone
Sep 17, 2012, 09:05 PM
When she gets it, both of you go to the closest VZW store. You'll need a new sim card since the one that the iPhone 5 comes with will be for her line.

Would I be able to just activate it on my line as opposed to hers? A Verizon store is down the street but as we all know it'll be so packed

Frasern1
Sep 17, 2012, 09:05 PM
When she gets it, both of you go to the closest VZW store. You'll need a new sim card since the one that the iPhone 5 comes with will be for her line.Not true. He should be able to call over the phone and do it. The SIM's come blank it is the ESN MEID and those numbers that are tied to the line so when you call to activate it sees that information and activates it to the line its tied to. You can call and change this information. But since you are different accounts you may actually have to go down to a store but you shouldn't need a new SIM.

chris2k5
Sep 17, 2012, 09:06 PM
Quick question:

I have class on Friday from 12:50PM to 4:00PM and pretty much all but one from 1:55-2:45 are mandatory.

I don't think I can make it back to the apartment and sign off for the iPhone's arrival. Do you think I can call FedEx and have them hold it at the facility for me to pick up at 4:30PM?

jread
Sep 17, 2012, 09:07 PM
Ok, so phones are shipping or shipping soon. Now, my question is: Do I have to sign on delivery?. This is very important, because I will be at work when it is delivered, and if I miss it then I am going to Falcon Punch the entire goddamn city :mad:

christyn
Sep 17, 2012, 09:08 PM
Quick question:

I have class on Friday from 12:50PM to 4:00PM and pretty much all but one from 1:55-2:45 are mandatory.

I don't think I can make it back to the apartment and sign off for the iPhone's arrival. Do you think I can call FedEx and have them hold it at the facility for me to pick up at 4:30PM?

they have to make an attempt first... if they let you pick it up on friday it would likely be after 7PM

drakestan
Sep 17, 2012, 09:08 PM
Ok, so phones are shipping or shipping soon. Now, my question is: Do I have to sign on delivery?. This is very important, because I will be at work when it is delivered, and if I miss it then I am going to Falcon Punch the entire goddamn city :mad:

Just drive to the FedEx place after 6pm that day.

silroc
Sep 17, 2012, 09:09 PM
I can now check my order through email link. :rolleyes:

But this I all it says:(

Courier :
Ship Date:

Millionaire2K
Ok here is where I stand.

I made 2 orders both at 3am est. with 2 different CC's. 1st order 64gb white. 2nd 32gb black.

Order 1: No email conformation. No CC pre aut. NO receipt. All I got for this order is the order number and the Reference No. Also if I go to try to buy the phone again it says I have a pending order. Verizon internet call center says everything is fine and phone will ship on 19th.

Order 2: Got con email instant. Got charged on CC. And I got the receipt in the doc section of Verizon’s website.

So the fact that the 1st order placed is showing very little vs. the 2nd I’m nervous. :eek:

iPhone 5 crazy

Yea you have to sign for orders like that

PsyD4Me
For those whose cards have been charged, did anyone get a CHKCARD REVERSAL notice right afterwards?

wth?

christyn

yes

sbursik
Sep 17, 2012, 09:10 PM
My date changed to the 5th of October and my order was placed as 2:01 CDT. I called when the date changed from the 21st and while I was on hold I received an email saying that my card was declined. I finally got through and they said that the card was declined. I think it was over my daily spending limit. I gave them another card and it declined and sent a fraud alert text message. So the 3rd card seemed to be the trick. The guy on the phone said it will still ship on the 21st and now my date has been removed from the status page but it still says that payment hasnt been made. grrrrr.

Frasern1
For those whose cards have been charged, did anyone get a CHKCARD REVERSAL notice right afterwards?

wth?I did not, all that is on my card is a $1.00 pending and a 300+pending

jetlitheone

LOL! Yes you will have to sign. Leave a note with the receipt attached saying to leave it or with tracking info and signature.

Kalvin00
Sep 17, 2012, 09:12 PM

wth?

Sounds like your company may have declined it.

My Capital One card was charged around 4PM PST, and they paid it but called me with an automated system to confirm the charge... no shipping info yet.

groupersandwich
Sep 17, 2012, 09:13 PM

I do. Card charged, order sent for processing, ship date blank, no receipt in my verizon. I'm not worried though. If they charged my card then my guess is my phone's about go on a little Florida vacation.

ROLLTIDE1
Sep 17, 2012, 09:14 PM
LOL! Yes you will have to sign. Leave a note with the receipt attached saying to leave it or with tracking info and signature.

for the 559th time that will not work

PsyD4Me
Sep 17, 2012, 09:14 PM
Sounds like your company may have declined it.

My Capital One card was charged around 4PM PST, and they paid it but called me with an automated system to confirm the charge... no shipping info yet.

bank denies declining, money was there.

Interestingly, it was charged the full amount, and then reversed for full amount.

alexmish
Sep 17, 2012, 09:16 PM
The CC has been charged, status changed to "... been sent for processing", but the date is blank... moving along... :eek:

asinghal31
Sep 17, 2012, 09:16 PM
Dammit, of course Capital One's login system isn't working right now so I can't even check to see if I have a pending charge yet...

taedouni
Sep 17, 2012, 09:20 PM
Not true. He should be able to call over the phone and do it. The SIM's come blank it is the ESN MEID and those numbers that are tied to the line so when you call to activate it sees that information and activates it to the line its tied to. You can call and change this information. But since you are different accounts you may actually have to go down to a store but you shouldn't need a new SIM.

Trust me...the sim card is tied to his GF's line.

BoricuaHec01
I cancelled T-Mobile finally for Verizon to get the iPhone 5, I preordered two of them for my gf and I on Friday at 5:30am Chicago time, got the same 21st delivery date. My card hasn't been charged yet and still the same order is in process confirmation. I really hope it changes tomorrow. Rep told me everyone who preordered that morning should receive tracking information via email by the 18th, hope he's right.

notsosure
Questions for NYC people...

Has your card been charged and your status changed? And do you have any 64gb's in your order?

Just curious... thanks! :D

taedouni
Sep 17, 2012, 09:21 PM
Would I be able to just activate it on my line as opposed to hers? A Verizon store is down the street but as we all know it'll be so packed

Trust me it won't be that packed by the time that you come in with the iPhone 5.

KdParker
I do. Card charged, order sent for processing, ship date blank, no receipt in my verizon. I'm not worried though. If they charged my card then my guess is my phone's about go on a little Florida vacation.

Are you adding a line or upgrading?

Zepaw

Odds are they won't accept that, but it is worth trying because some will. My area seems to be quite lax about signature issues.

Ceviche Lover
Sep 17, 2012, 09:22 PM
i got an email from capitol one around 3:30 stating potential frauduland charges on my cc. called them to confirm it was ok to authorize. 5 mins later i check my statement and it shows the verizon charge but it has been stuck in pending for 3 hours. also my status has been changed to 'processing' on verizon site. hope i am o k

jetlitheone
Trust me...the sim card is tied to his GF's line.

Well I just spoke to Verizon and they said I could just activate it right on my line and not my gfs, they said I didn't need to get a new sim card either.

jread
yes

fml.

groupersandwich
Sep 17, 2012, 09:23 PM
Are you adding a line or upgrading?

Upgrade

Zepaw
bank denies declining, money was there.

Interestingly, it was charged the full amount, and then reversed for full amount.

Mine did that. After a couple calls to my card and Verizon I almost gave up but it turned out to be a billing zip code mix up. The Internet Sales dept of verizon got it fixed and my order seems to be back on track.

jetlitheone
Trust me it won't be that packed by the time that you come in with the iPhone 5.

Lol they would probably have run out of stock by the afternoon I suppose

dlv
Sep 17, 2012, 09:24 PM
Finally moved to processing! Discover (I think I'm the only one) Card charged from VZWLSD771001. Only step left is to take out ~$100 to bribe the counter at FedEx to give me my phone early. Worked like a champ last time. ;)

leenak
Sep 17, 2012, 09:24 PM
Credit card now has pending charge! Woot!

BrianRHoff
Sep 17, 2012, 09:26 PM
Here is the attached screen shot. I don't want to include the tracking info b/c someone will probably call and mess with it. I will upload pics tomorrow when I get it. Fedex confirmed that it will arrive tomorrow, Verizon said that they will not hold it and I will get it tomorrow. HORRAY! I am so pumped! I'll post pics and spread the love don't worry. I might go to the apple store on 5th ave and see if anyone will give me over $1500 for it. WOOOHOOO!!!!!!

Frasern1
Sep 17, 2012, 09:26 PM
Trust me it won't be that packed by the time that you come in with the iPhone 5.No I don't lol sorry. How are they going to tie the SIM card to that line when the phone is sealed and came from china? They tie the ESN/MEID and all that good stuff to the line and when you call to activate it downloads and stores data on the SIM.

zachnelson
Sep 17, 2012, 09:28 PM
Here is the attached screen shot. I don't want to include the tracking info b/c someone will probably call and mess with it. I will upload pics tomorrow when I get it. Fedex confirmed that it will arrive tomorrow, Verizon said that they will not hold it and I will get it tomorrow. HORRAY! I am so pumped! I'll post pics and spread the love don't worry. I might go to the apple store on 5th ave and see if anyone will give me over $1500 for it. WOOOHOOO!!!!!!

Ordered from Verizon? None of us even have shipping details yet!

dlv
Sep 17, 2012, 09:28 PM

No way your order processed on pre-order day. No way in hell.

leenak
Sep 17, 2012, 09:29 PM

Are you able to see your reference number? Is that related to your phone number or order number?

Frasern1
Sep 17, 2012, 09:29 PM
I think he is going to be severely disappointed when it is held till Friday lol. Although if he does get it tomorrow good for him.

dlv
Sep 17, 2012, 09:30 PM
Are you able to see your reference number? Is that related to your phone number or order number?

I think they got smarter. They used to always use reference numbers but people used those to cheat the system. No orders seem to have them...

----------

I think he is going to be severely disappointed when it is held till Friday lol. Although if he does get it tomorrow good for him.

They won't hold it. It would show on the estimated delivery date. I doubt it's legit though. Just some troll trying to gain some attention.

Kalvin00
Sep 17, 2012, 09:30 PM

troll

Doesnt want us to see its a 5 lb non-iphone package

BrianRHoff
Sep 17, 2012, 09:32 PM
Wooooo-Hooooo!!! Don't bring me down off this high!

ajsnow6234
Sep 17, 2012, 09:33 PM

Nice effort...but that's a fake

KdParker
Sep 17, 2012, 09:34 PM

That ship date seems a little odd. Calling BS on this one.

asinghal31

Did you buy any accessories for the phone? May just be those and not the actual phone.

willmtaylor

I'll man up and eat my words if I'm wrong, but there's no way in Hell you're getting your iPhone tomorrow.

I say it's accessories.

bmik33
Sep 17, 2012, 09:35 PM
^^^^^
That's two from verizon

BrianRHoff
Sep 17, 2012, 09:35 PM
:) Is this enough?

RxMac
Sep 17, 2012, 09:36 PM
Processed on same day as order. Red flag.

No iPhone 5 accessory ads at bottom of email. Red flag.

It's not an iPhone 5, maybe a Droid, accessory, 4S or 4....

Troll.

RxMac
Sep 17, 2012, 09:36 PM
Envelope, indirect signature.... Ha. Troll.

Aco Strkalj
Sep 17, 2012, 09:37 PM
Got mine today. I'll have a youtube video review shortly.

leenak
I'll man up and eat my words if I'm wrong, but there's no way in Hell you're getting your iPhone tomorrow.

I say it's accessories.

Yeah, if they shipped on the 14th, it isn't the phone.

KdParker

wow...you know that could be anything. Nothing in those emails say iPhone5.

Still call BS.

juniorsgv
there is absolutely no way that was processed and released same day of preorder.

i ordered immediately @ midnight. and still in processing.

RxMac
0.5lbs, should be 0.8 from other packages I've seen.

dlv

That's a fake too. The footer isn't right. It would say something along the lines of "Get more accessories for your iPhone 5"

jetlitheone
Sep 17, 2012, 09:38 PM
Got mine today. I'll have a youtube video review shortly.

Screens of the phone or lies.

BrianRHoff
I thought I had one big thing to look forward to tomorrow, But now when I upload pictures of me and my iPhone5 tomorrow it will be just as good reading everyone's reactions as it is getting the phone. Just trying to help everyone! Hopefully I'm not the only one!!! :)

dlv
Brian, unmask the reference number. That's the only way to tell if it's real.

asinghal31
Sep 17, 2012, 09:39 PM

It says FedEx 2Day ENVELOPE. I don't think the iPhone 5s are gonna be delivered in envelopes. I'd guess it'd be a box, but I don't have any previous experience with ordering iPhones so maybe someone who has will know?

jetlitheone
I thought I had one big thing to look forward to tomorrow, But now when I upload pictures of me and my iPhone5 tomorrow it will be just as good reading everyone's reactions as it is getting the phone. Just trying to help everyone! Hopefully I'm not the only one!!! :)

For some reason I believe you.

Dmaynard83
Sounds like a lot of bs.

Everyone barely got charged a few hours ago.

dlv
It says FedEx 2Day ENVELOPE. I don't think the iPhone 5s are gonna be delivered in envelopes. I'd guess it'd be a box, but I don't have any previous experience with ordering iPhones so maybe someone who has will know?

Yeah, they don't come in envelopes. LMFAO.

chris2k5
Sep 17, 2012, 09:41 PM
Finally moved to processing! Discover (I think I'm the only one) Card charged from VZWLSD771001. Only step left is to take out ~$100 to bribe the counter at FedEx to give me my phone early. Worked like a champ last time. ;)

Did it really? I might have to try this. I'll start at $20 though.

KdParker
Sep 17, 2012, 09:41 PM
For some reason I believe you.

because you are a newbie. No way this is true.

RxMac
Sep 17, 2012, 09:42 PM

You're a failure at faking, and at life.

xandroidr
U never know. He might of got the 5s which is even thinner and can fit in an envelope. :D

hadleydb
also in Utah and this is also my status

I'm in Utah also. Same status.

Chanse895
Sep 17, 2012, 09:43 PM

are they really sending it in an envelope? and i highly doubt that it weighs .5 lbs considering my "dumb phone" i just ordered for my grandparent weighs 1 lbs!

jetlitheone
because you are a newbie. No way this is true.

A newbie to this site, yes. But there's a small possibility it's true. Although the envelope thing is a joke lol

MasterBates
Bye att you sucked. Hello Verizon. Mines says shipping out 9/21.

DrGUM
Sep 17, 2012, 09:44 PM
So yeah, my preorder still says:
"We received your order and it is in process."
New to VZW and am bringing my number over from ATT. Oh well, I will try not to get caught up in all this waiting...I remember the craziness everyone was going through during the release of the 4.

EricExtreme
Sep 17, 2012, 09:44 PM

My friend is a supervisor in the shipping dept at verizon. She said there is no way any iPhone 5s went out as it would be a contractual breech with apple. Brian ordered something else and is hoping others are gullible. Not working dude.

Imac Sam
Sep 17, 2012, 09:45 PM
Anyone got any status change from location D772001 yet? Nothing here. I was 3:11 am order confirmation as well.

Aragornii
Sep 17, 2012, 09:45 PM
That would definitely be nice. I ordered on Verizon's site at about 12:26 PM Central.

My order was 11:30 Central (9:30 Pacific). I think 9 Pacific was about when they slipped from 9/21 to 9/26. Every pre-order I've done the shipping estimates have improved as the date got closer, so let's hope this one gets bumped up.

Sardonick007
Sep 17, 2012, 09:46 PM
Calling Bravo Sierra all over this. All my Apple pre-orders have made it to my city 3 or 4 days ahead of release, and all of them have been held by Fedex until the actual release date. So, while I wish you luck, I wouldn't bet the farm on it.

Frasern1
Sep 17, 2012, 09:50 PM
Hmm my credit card no longer shows the 300+ pending charge but it is still reflected in my available credit. Although I think this happened with the 1.00 pending charge and it eventually reappeared.

ajsnow6234
Anyone got any status change from location D772001 yet? Nothing here. I was 3:11 am order confirmation as well.

Yes, location is in NJ and I just received a receipt from VZW. Be patient, it will happen for you soon.

Zepaw
I would not be surprised if a handful arrive Wednesday and Thursday is a near guarantee of lots slipping through. Tuesday seems super unrealistic though.

tigerfan41
Sep 17, 2012, 09:51 PM
The fact that (a) it only weighs 0.5 lbs, (b) is coming in an envelope and (c) was shipped on the preorder date pretty much proves that it is an ordered accessory, not a phone. Either the Hoff doesn't know the difference or is trolling.

There's just no way they're shipping such an expensive device in a flimsy envelope....and it's going to be closer to 0.8-1.0lbs.

wrightchad1
Sep 17, 2012, 09:52 PM
My order was from location D771901 and at about 9:45 my card was charged (authorization) and the estimated date changed. Here she comes!!

Vanilla Ice
Sep 17, 2012, 09:53 PM
My friend is a supervisor in the shipping dept at verizon. She said there is no way any iPhone 5s went out as it would be a contractual breech with apple. Brian ordered something else and is hoping others are gullible. Not working dude.

Well shoot, If it was a 5s i would be pissed too. He's getting it 1 year before us is not cool! ;)

atticus570
Any new verizon customers with more than one phone get any ship info yet? The anticipation is killing me lol

Millionaire2K
Can we just have a blanket ban for anyone who lies about getting their phone. I mean we do not need all this BS. lets stay on topic.

So maybe the charged / fufilled/ shipped orders are dependant on model ordered. Maybe they didnt get to some phones yet.

I ordered:

64GB white (no cc charge)
32GB black (cc charged)

tkmcguire1
Sep 17, 2012, 09:54 PM

My card was charged but I don't see a receipt on my account either

BoricuaHec01
Sep 17, 2012, 09:54 PM
Is it safe to order iPhone 5 cases through eBay even though the phone hasn't come out yet? Can I trust their dimensions?

EricExtreme
Sep 17, 2012, 09:55 PM
Any new verizon customers with more than one phone get any ship info yet? The anticipation is killing me lol

No one has gotten any ship info yet. Earliest might be sometime tomorrow at the earliest but most likely Wednesday.

Brooks4587
Sep 17, 2012, 09:55 PM
My phone has been shipped from verizon! Tracking number still hasnt updated yet!

EricExtreme
Sep 17, 2012, 09:56 PM
Well shoot, If it was a 5s i would be pissed too. He's getting it 1 year before us is not cool! ;)

Lol would any iPhone fives be a better wording?

leenak
I ordered a black 64GB (cc charged)

7even
The fact that (a) it only weighs 0.5 lbs, (b) is coming in an envelope and (c) was shipped on the preorder date pretty much proves that it is an ordered accessory, not a phone. Either the Hoff doesn't know the difference or is trolling.

There's just no way they're shipping such an expensive device in a flimsy envelope....and it's going to be closer to 0.8-1.0lbs.

Likely trolling.

Mines also at "your order has been sent to processing." I saw the ship date reappear once (still 9/21) but it has disappeared again. Hopefully I'll have a tracking number later today or tomorrow :)

atticus570
Sep 17, 2012, 09:57 PM
No one has gotten any ship info yet. Earliest might be sometime tomorrow at the earliest but most likely Wednesday.

Plenty of people have got confirmations that they shipped

MasterBates
Sep 17, 2012, 09:58 PM
How do you determine which delivery carrier going to deliver your iphone, already? Location N211401 here.

RxMac

I saw 1, only 1, that ordered from verizon.

EricExtreme

Im talking about tracking numbers.

Millionaire2K
Sep 17, 2012, 09:59 PM
guys I think Verizon is packing/charging orders and marking them shipped. They will then hand them to the carrier all at once. If they ship them all fed ex 2 day it will be as simple as that to make sure you get the order on time. You can't expect all orders to be packaged at 1 moment. so over the next 2 days they will get all our early orders packed. They will hit the road on wed. Deliverd on friday.

Frasern1
How do you determine which delivery carrier going to deliver your iphone, already? Location N211401 here.It is most likely going to be FedEx but on your receipt it should say. Mine says FEDEX SHIP FEDEX 2 DAY

atticus570
Im talking about tracking numbers.

I meant just confirmations that shipped should have worded it betters sorry

Sardonick007
Sep 17, 2012, 10:00 PM
are they really sending it in an envelope? and i highly doubt that it weighs .5 lbs considering my "dumb phone" i just ordered for my grandparent weighs 1 lbs!

Nah, that's just the envelope that weighs .5 lbs, they ship that first, then put the iPhone into it when it gets to the store. Just keeps newbies on their toes. muhahaa

treminaor
Sep 17, 2012, 10:00 PM
I just got an email from Verizon - "Verizon Wireless Shipment Status"

Your Order Status

Your Verizon Wireless order is being processed. The expected delivery date for your order is 9/21/2012.
Shipping Carrier: FedEx

The email was sent 45 minutes ago.

Screenshot: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7345145/ShareX/2012-09/2012-09-17_20-02-06.png

turtlebud
Sep 17, 2012, 10:02 PM
called my cc company and in fact, there was a cc decline from verizon. tried to call internet sales as per this thread's suggestion, but just missed them (they close at 7PM PST). called the regular consumer sales and had them run my cc, which they did and then said that my ship date is now 10/5 because it's a new pre-order. 30 minutes of back & forth yielded nothing except getting me more upset - basically they insisted that there was no way to get me back into the queue at my original position.

hopefully will try internet sales tomorrow morning when they open and have some luck there. I hope having them run my card didn't ruin my changes for having my order reset to my original date. :(

Dgoins1
Sep 17, 2012, 10:03 PM

Your Order Status

Your Verizon Wireless order is being processed. The expected delivery date for your order is 9/21/2012.

Nice congrats I'm waiting on mine my status has changed so it's only a matter of time I guess

RxMac
Sep 17, 2012, 10:03 PM

Your Order Status

Nope. Not worded properly, and no screen shot.

treminaor
Sep 17, 2012, 10:04 PM
Nope. Not worded properly, and no screen shot.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7345145/ShareX/2012-09/2012-09-17_20-02-06.png

Happy now? Jeez

jredecop
Sep 17, 2012, 10:04 PM
called my cc company and in fact, there was a cc decline from verizon. tried to call internet sales as per this thread's suggestion, but just missed them (they close at 7PM PST). called the regular consumer sales and had them run my cc, which they did and then said that my ship date is now 10/5 because it's a new pre-order. 30 minutes of back & forth yielded nothing except getting me more upset - basically they insisted that there was no way to get me back into the queue at my original position.

hopefully will try internet sales tomorrow morning when they open and have some luck there. I hope having them run my card didn't ruin my changes for having my order reset to my original date. :(

Did you receive a new pre order number?

wrightchad1
Sep 17, 2012, 10:05 PM

Your Order Status

Screenshot: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7345145/ShareX/2012-09/2012-09-17_20-02-06.png

What location was yours from

BrianRHoff
Sep 17, 2012, 10:06 PM

Happy now? Jeez

Uh oh you left your tracking # on the screen shot all the way to the right. Delete that dude!!!

knemonic
Just received email confirmation of shipment.

FedEx is already posting history:

Sep 17, 2012 9:54 PM
Picked up
MEMPHIS, TN Future delivery requested

Estimated delivery Sep 21, 2012 by 3:00 PM

treminaor
what location was yours from

w781001

RxMac
Sep 17, 2012, 10:07 PM

Happy now? Jeez

Still worded differently, and looks different than other emails from them. Which location and when was your card charged? Color and GB?

treminaor
Uh oh you left your tracking # on the screen shot all the way to the right. Delete that dude!!!

Fixed, thanks.

wrightchad1
This may be the wrong place, but does anyone know - with the LTE being sim based, will you need a new sim to switch lines? I alternate upgraded using another line on my account, will I have to go wait at a store to get a new sim on launch day to get it on my account? Never had a 4G before so I don't know how the swap process works

7even
w781001

Same here! Hopefully mine is sent out soon.

Frasern1
Oh wow I didn't think we'd see this stuff till tomorrow! Jeez who knows maybe we will see iPhones come Wednesday lol

treminaor
Sep 17, 2012, 10:08 PM
Still worded differently, and looks different than other emails from them. Which location and when was your card charged? Color and GB?
My card was charged today (had a $1 charge since day of order), 16GB Black, location: W781001

MasterBates
Sep 17, 2012, 10:09 PM
It is most likely going to be FedEx but on your receipt it should say. Mine says FEDEX SHIP FEDEX 2 DAY

Thanks i really hope so cuz UPS always deliver late and i work evenings. Current status:

Order Status: Your order has been sent for processing... i order at 2:10 am Central Time on preorder release. New custy and gotta get a port over...hope it doesnt delay my iphone ship date cuz i will serly have a B****Fit!

RxMac
Sep 17, 2012, 10:10 PM
My card was charged today (had a $1 charge since day of order), 16GB Black, location: W781001

Do you know about what time? Like from your receipt? Same color and GB, different location. Mine wasn't charged until 5:30ish Central.

treminaor
Sep 17, 2012, 10:12 PM
Do you know about what time? Like from your receipt? Same color and GB, different location. Mine wasn't charged until 5:30ish Central.

No I don't have the time offhand.

----------

Picked up

Damn, mine doesn't have any FedEx info attached to the tracking number yet.

asinghal31
Sep 17, 2012, 10:13 PM
Well whaddaya know, my order finally says it's been sent for processing and I have a pending charge on my account. About time.

RxMac
Sep 17, 2012, 10:13 PM

Picked up

Is there a reference number? What is the format? Thanks.

kyomagi
Sep 17, 2012, 10:14 PM
Does anyone else's status on VZW.com say shipped estimated 9/20? I wonder if that is actually the delivery date

DrGUM
Sep 17, 2012, 10:14 PM
Well whaddaya know, my order finally says it's been sent for processing and I have a pending charge on my account. About time.

What size/color phone did you order?

asinghal31
Sep 17, 2012, 10:15 PM
What size/color phone did you order?

I had 3 (two for my parents, one for me). White 16GB, black 16GB, and black 64GB.

phillypharm
Sep 17, 2012, 10:16 PM
My card just got a pending charge today! I've never been so glad to see a pending charge of $810 from Verizon. Lol

Dgoins1
Sep 17, 2012, 10:19 PM
N215501 is my order location any ideaS?

asinghal31
Sep 17, 2012, 10:21 PM

That's my location as well. I'm in Ohio and I saw a couple others also from Ohio with same location code. Both of their cards had been charged and mine just got charged.

Chanse895
Sep 17, 2012, 10:21 PM

I have the same location, Mine still says your order has been sent for processing!

EdwardSung
Sep 17, 2012, 10:22 PM
For these signature required deliveries, can the signature be someone else's other than the recipient? I'm having mine delivered to work, but FedEx often arrives while I'm at lunch.

RxMac
Sorry for the bashing earlier.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/18/ra2usede.jpg

knemonic

Reference number in the FedEx history? No. The format, not what you mean by this.

zachnelson
Sep 17, 2012, 10:23 PM

This this this!

knemonic
Sep 17, 2012, 10:23 PM

Hope that helps.

shelbias
Sep 17, 2012, 10:24 PM
Called Amex to make sure that they don't flag my purchase (as previously discussed on this board). Prior to call, $1 hold already showing as pending. Was notified that the charge went through with no hitches. Status now shows "order has been sent for processing."

Ordered a 32GB iPhone 5 in white on 9/14 around 5:43 AM PST.

RxMac
Sep 17, 2012, 10:24 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/18/ysygeza8.jpg

No reference number posted.

bmik33
Sep 17, 2012, 10:25 PM
Nice seeing phones going out though.

dlv
Sep 17, 2012, 10:26 PM
Looks like FedEx is shipping overnight!

Frasern1
Sep 17, 2012, 10:26 PM
Weird mine is suppose to be 2 day and I haven't gotten a shipping notification but overnight people have.

RxMac
Sep 17, 2012, 10:28 PM
Weird mine is suppose to be 2 day and I haven't gotten a shipping notification but overnight people have.

My receipt on VZW said the same thing.

HeyGreggie
Weird mine is suppose to be 2 day

Standar overnight typically means two days but it'll be there by 10am the second day. So Thursday 10am. One day of complete travel

notsosure

I'm not new but ordered 3 and nothing yet. Very disappointing.

Frasern1
Sep 17, 2012, 10:29 PM
My receipt on VZW said the same thing.
Weird that the receipts say that!
Standar overnight typically means two days but it'll be there by 10am the second day. So Thursday 10am. One day of complete travelAh ok thanks...I don't ship a lot of stuff often so I am not super familiar with all the terms.

knemonic
Sep 17, 2012, 10:29 PM

They always do for the iPhone.

BFizzzle
Sep 17, 2012, 10:30 PM
Finally got my shipping email and tracking is working. In Memphis wahoo. Same place my iPad left from.

knemonic
Sep 17, 2012, 10:31 PM
The feeling I have is those who ordered one, at the wee hours (I ordered mine at 1:53am, when VW went online with their orders) we are likely to see ours ship first. I had the 16gb black, btw.

jetlitheone
Sep 17, 2012, 10:31 PM
Finally got my shipping email and tracking is working. In Memphis wahoo. Same place my iPad left from.

Nothing for me yet :(

They took money, I have a receipt on my Verizon but no shipping info yet

RxMac
Sep 17, 2012, 10:32 PM

Says future delivery requested, will not be delivered until 9/21.

Frasern1
Sep 17, 2012, 10:32 PM

They took money, I have a receipt on my Verizon but no shipping info yetI have a receipt, the pending charge on my CC disappeared but my credit line indicates a -320 charge and I don't have shipping info yet either :(

RxMac
Sep 17, 2012, 10:33 PM

They took money, I have a receipt on my Verizon but no shipping info yet

It'll be there soon, I was charged at 5:30 PM.

Order location: M722801

asinghal31
Sep 17, 2012, 10:34 PM
For those who have tracking info, how long did you have to wait after being charged and the order status change to receive the tracking email?

Frasern1
It'll be there soon, I was charged at 5:30 PM.

Order location: M7228015:30 EST? My receipt says almost an hour after that 6:33...hopefully I get mine soon!

HeyGreggie
What FedEx-apple does is send out the package at the fedex deadline which is 7pm. Hypothetically apple sent all of their packages out tonight or tomorrow at 7 pm, takes a complete day of travel, 7pm-7pm the next day, and will sit on truck overnight.

Then on the 2nd day ( if Monday you'll get Wednesday, Tuesday-Thursday, Wednesday-Friday.) but typically if it's coming from Tennessee, it sits somewhere for an entire day

But Apple will put a hold on it

HeyGreggie

This

spacebetween
Sep 17, 2012, 10:35 PM
For those who saw their pending charge for the full amount and then saw their order status changed to processing... how long before you saw your pending charge go through as an actual charge and how long before your shipped by date came back?

Frasern1
Sep 17, 2012, 10:36 PM
For those who saw their pending charge for the full amount and then saw their order status changed to processing... how long before you saw your pending charge go through as an actual charge and how long before your shipped by date came back?Credit cards don't post things immediately...it can pend for a while before it gets posted to your account.

Prospekt
Sep 17, 2012, 10:36 PM
Oh no, expected ship date moved to 9/28 instead of 9/21 original. Keeping my fingers crossed

RxMac
Sep 17, 2012, 10:38 PM
For those who have tracking info, how long did you have to wait after being charged and the order status change to receive the tracking email?

About 5 hours from time stamp on VZW receipt.

isaki87
Sep 17, 2012, 10:39 PM
Oh no, expected ship date moved to 9/28 instead of 9/21 original. Keeping my fingers crossed

same here... what the heck... now it changed to blank!

EdwardSung
Sep 17, 2012, 10:41 PM
Odd, earlier this afternoon I had a pending charge on my account from Verizon...now the pending charge is gone completely, yet my available credit still reflects the charge.

asinghal31
Sep 17, 2012, 10:42 PM
About 5 hours from time stamp on VZW receipt.

Gracias. This thread has helped me keep my sanity somewhat intact. I'm pretty sure I would've gone insane if I hadn't discovered this.

Dgoins1
That's my location as well. I'm in Ohio and I saw a couple others also from Ohio with same location code. Both of their cards had been charged and mine just got charged.

Mine was also charged earlier

Frasern1
Odd, earlier this afternoon I had a pending charge on my account from Verizon...now the pending charge is gone completely, yet my available credit still reflects the charge.Same here! And my order is sent to be processed and I have a receipt in my Verizon account. I'm glad I'm not the only one

knemonic
Can someone just knock me out till Friday so I don't have to endure my mind numbing job for 3 days?

Is that psychiatrist still alive from Office Space? The guy who used to be on Who's line is it anyway?

icarus81187
Sep 17, 2012, 10:43 PM
I'm in Atlanta, I assume the Location (highlighted in Yellow) is either Memphis or somewhere near Atlanta. I ordered a 4 last Christmas for a family member, but I don't remember where it came from.

FedEx 2-Day highlighted in red. The long black box is my preorder number.

I ordered around 2:58am EST Friday, confirmation came in at 2:59am EST. You can see my card was charged at 6:33 pm EST tonight.

32GB Black iPhone 5

Still says "Your order has been sent for processing."

asinghal31
Sep 17, 2012, 10:43 PM

If it's blank, check the actual order status again. If it says it's been sent for processing, then you should be good. I freaked out at first when I saw the ship date disappeared but I had initially misread the order status.

ahintz
Sep 17, 2012, 10:44 PM
Well, I ordered three iPhones (a white 16GB, a black 16GB, and a black 32GB) about 12:20am PDT on Friday. Location is W781001. So far, all I see is a $1.00 pending charge from Verizon Wireless on my Amex. Not really worried - order status still has the same language it has had all weekend, with a "ship" date of 9/21. But I will feel much better when I see the charge show up and get a tracking number!

Prospekt
Sep 17, 2012, 10:44 PM

Yep mines blank now too (from the link in the OP). It still says 9/21 from the link in the confirmation email

dlv
Sep 17, 2012, 10:45 PM

That doesn't mean that you can't bribe them when it gets there. It worked for me. The homing FedEx office is in a corrupt town. LOL.

Oakmhcky21
Sep 17, 2012, 10:45 PM
Preordered at 1201 pst 14 sep
Charged at 515pm cst 17 sep
Shipping conformation at 1018cst 17sep currently in Memphis.

I'm from NW Florida. 16gb black i5 new customer

Never got a credit check alert.

1 hour prior to shipping conformation my shipping date changed to 5 oct.

FedEx tracker states 21 sep by 3pm

EdwardSung
Sep 17, 2012, 10:48 PM
Same here! And my order is sent to be processed and I have a receipt in my Verizon account. I'm glad I'm not the only one

I Googled disappearing pending charges out of curiosity, and one of the first results was people in the same bewildered state during the iPhone 4S launch last year. :rolleyes:

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1245312

Seems like it turned out OK for those guys, so I won't worry about it!

Frasern1
Sep 17, 2012, 10:48 PM
I Googled disappearing pending charges out of curiosity, and one of the first results was people in the same bewildered state during the iPhone 4S launch last year. :rolleyes:

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1245312

Seems like it turned out OK for those guys, so I won't worry about it!I was just talking to my mom and I think this happened to me last year to for the 4S and I finally got charged later on.

juliebee
Sep 17, 2012, 10:52 PM
maybe my deets will reassure people that keep asking the same stuff?

*ordered 2 16GB black iphones approx 12:20am pacific on 9/14
*got confirmation of order, but said credit hold because I'm a new customer
*order number is 50xxx.
*got email confirmation at 3:23am pacific on 9/14 with credit hold removed
*9/14 afternoon status said: We received your order and it is in process. Expected Ship Date: 09/21/2012
*No preauthorization on my debit card.
*9/17 afternoon status said: Your order has been sent for processing. Date is blank now.
*Still no preauth listed on my online banking, but on 9/17 evening my available balance is $398 less than my current balance. (2 $199 phones with no tax, I live in Oregon).
*my order location is W779201 and I live in Oregon.

so even though I have no listed arrival date, I'm feeling good about still getting them on the 21st. :) Thanks for all the info in this thread!

Zepaw
I'm tired of the posts of people saying we should calm down. First off the whole point is reveling in the excitement. Should we use the thread to discuss the weather?

More importantly my phone order would have been canceled had I not been on top of it and given Verizon a call when my preorder date slipped. Some issues work themselves out, but others don't.

Robertsmania
I placed my preorder on the verizonwireless.com site in the evening on 9/15.

There was a prompt email reply asking us to call in and confirm information for the credit approval. We did that and then immediately got a second email confirming the order.

The confirmation email has an order number, a preorder number, an order location and indicates the phone will be delivered by 9/28.

There is also a link to check the order status. But so far entering the order number and last name into the form to check the status always comes back saying that they have no record of the order.

Is this cause for alarm, or is the second batch of pre-orders just delayed in being processed or something? Am I the only one with a 9/28 order that doesnt show up in the order status system, or is this common?

epphllps
Sep 17, 2012, 10:53 PM
Tracking numbers are now being sent out. Delivery via FedEx.

EdwardSung
Sep 17, 2012, 10:54 PM
I was just talking to my mom and I think this happened to me last year to for the 4S and I finally got charged later on.

Yeah, in retrospect I have had this happen before with larger purchases -- the pending charge goes on to verify the funds, falls off fairly quickly, then the actual charge goes on a couple days later.

mikesay98

There was a prompt email reply asking us to call in and confirm information for the credit approval. We did that and then immediately got a second email confirming the order.

The confirmation email has an order number, a preorder number, an order location and indicates the phone will be delivered by 9/28.

There is also a link to check the order status. But so far entering the order number and last name into the form to check the status always comes back saying that they have no record of the order.

Is this cause for alarm, or is the second batch of pre-orders just delayed in being processed or something? Am I the only one with a 9/28 order that doesnt show up in the order status system, or is this common?

I got the same until I inputted the Preorder Confirmation number.

Frasern1

Have you tried using the link in the OP

Oakmhcky21
Sep 17, 2012, 10:55 PM
Check out the 1st post of this thread, there is directions there

Dgoins1
Sep 17, 2012, 10:55 PM
What's the disappearing ship date signify?

javellan
Sep 17, 2012, 10:56 PM
Really hoping UPS messed up Apple's instructions and delivers tomorrow as shown below!!!
Sender showed up as 'FDR - ECR -AUTOMATED' on my UPS My Choice Alert

EdwardSung
Sep 17, 2012, 10:57 PM
I'm tired of the posts of people saying we should calm down. First off the whole point is reveling in the excitement. Should we use the thread to discuss the weather?

I agree. Part of the appeal of preordering in the first place is the excitement of being in on the early rush. Getting worked up is sort of the point! Besides, I need something to occupy my mind between now and Friday. Work just isn't cutting it in that capacity.

treminaor
Sep 17, 2012, 10:59 PM
Sorry for the bashing earlier.

Image (http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/18/ra2usede.jpg)
:rolleyes:

Frasern1
Sep 17, 2012, 10:59 PM
Yeah, in retrospect I have had this happen before with larger purchases -- the pending charge goes on to verify the funds, falls off fairly quickly, then the actual charge goes on a couple days later.Yeah since it already got there as pending once and I have a receipt and it says my order has been sent to be processed so I am assuming it didn't get flagged as fraud might call tomorrow if I still haven't gotten a shipping information just to ensure it hasn't been flagged or rejected or anything.

RxMac
Sep 17, 2012, 11:00 PM
:rolleyes:

Apology accepted?

Jeff5886
Sep 17, 2012, 11:01 PM
Verizon just emailed me my shipping notification at midnight exactly. Delivery on the 21s!

Dgoins1
Sep 17, 2012, 11:05 PM
Verizon just emailed me my shipping notification at midnight exactly. Delivery on the 21s!

What time was on your receipt mine was 6:35pm EST trying to see if I'm next in line for tracking

eekcat
Sep 17, 2012, 11:06 PM
A lot of movement tonight, but has anyone with a business website order received any updates beyond the initial email? I see a few pending charges (they wouldn't let me bill it to the account), and the b2b website says "awaiting inventory" with a expected delivery date of 9/21.

None of my order info works on the status page everyone else is using.

Frasern1
Sep 17, 2012, 11:06 PM
1833 EST on my receipt here...still waiting for shipping notification. I will feel so much better when I get a tracking number lol

john91
Sep 17, 2012, 11:08 PM
1833 EST on my receipt here...still waiting for shipping notification. I will feel so much better when I get a tracking number lol

I'm 15:39 and no shipping info yet. Hang in there though haha

AnthonySmith
Sep 17, 2012, 11:09 PM
So here's my story:

I pre-ordered an iPhone 5 on Verizon at midnight pacific time. Added a new line to my family's ShareEverything™ plan.

I ordered with my debit card, inputting my social security number and drivers license.

My father (who is the primary account holder) received an e-mail shortly after my order, stating my item is on hold. So we called them the next morning, fixed the issue and the lady on the phone said my order was successfully placed for a delivery date of the 21st.

However, I never got an order confirmation e-mail or anything like that. I do have a order reference number and an order number.

I've checked the order status several times and it hasn't changed; "Here is the status of your Pre-order: We received your order and it is in process. Expected Ship Date: 09/21/2012"

Am I good to go? I haven't received any shipment notifications or anything, not even an order confirmation.

Should I call VZW tomorrow to confirm my order?

Any help would be great. I'm still anticipating a delivery on the 21st, but I just think it's odd nothing has changed. Maybe I'll give it a few more days before I call.

Frasern1
Sep 17, 2012, 11:10 PM
I'm 15:39 and no shipping info yet. Hang in there though hahaHaha it's funny because I ordered mine at 255am EST so I should be one of the first ones. Not that it matters as long as I get it on Friday.

So here's my story:

I pre-ordered an iPhone 5 on Verizon at midnight pacific time. Added a new line to my family's ShareEverything™ plan.

I ordered with my debit card, inputting my social security number and drivers license.

My father (who is the primary account holder) received an e-mail shortly after my order, stating my item is on hold. So we called them the next morning, fixed the issue and the lady on the phone said my order was successfully placed for a delivery date of the 21st.

However, I never got an order confirmation e-mail or anything like that. I do have a order reference number and an order number.

I've checked the order status several times and it hasn't changed; "Here is the status of your Pre-order: We received your order and it is in process. Expected Ship Date: 09/21/2012"

Am I good to go? I haven't received any shipment notifications or anything, not even an order confirmation.

Should I call VZW tomorrow to confirm my order?

Any help would be great. I'm still anticipating a delivery on the 21st, but I just think it's odd nothing has changed. Maybe I'll give it a few more days before I call.There are some people who haven't had their status change yet. I wouldn't bother calling them I think you are good to go if you don't see any changes tomorrow you might want to give them a ring.

John Adams
Sep 17, 2012, 11:10 PM
I think I'm actually more pissed to find out the LTE iPhone won't allow talk and data at the same time.

That is a BIG disappointment to me too. Since ALL other Verizon 4G devices allow simultaneous talk and data, I ASSumed the same would be true for the i5.

vazter
Sep 17, 2012, 11:11 PM
mine 21.32 EST on my receipt ,still wating for shipping info, hopefully it will show up in the morning:eek:

Robertsmania
Sep 17, 2012, 11:11 PM
Have you tried using the link in the OP

Yes, that link works when I use my preorder number. Silly me, using the link they sent in the email and providing the order number...

Thanks!

brandct
Sep 17, 2012, 11:12 PM

Got mine just a couple minutes after says Delivery on the 21st

OSUGuy
Sep 17, 2012, 11:12 PM
Ordered mine at 12:30 AM Friday morning via verizonwireless.com. Got the confirm email but no charges or preauthorizations yet. Still says being processed and Ship date: Sept 21.

squidkitten
Sep 17, 2012, 11:13 PM
Any idea where W779301 is?

I'm in Colorado and that's my location. Ordered around 4AM EST, been charged and am currently processing.

I'm in Utah. Ordered 3:12 EST. My debit card's been charged. And my order "has been sent for processing."

I'm in Nebraska and that's my location as well. Credit card has been charged and I've been "sent for processing".

Sardonick007
That is a BIG disappointment to me too. Since ALL other Verizon 4G devices allow simultaneous talk and data, I ASSumed the same would be true for the i5.

Is this a feature that is used a lot? I don't think I've ever used it in my Android phones so I didn't flinch when I saw VZW wouldn't allow it (or the single chip architecture) etc.

bmik33
What's making me angry is that I never received a confirmation email after I ordered friday morning. Yet I'm seeing my shipment date disappear and a credit card charge but still nothing from verizon in an email form.

Checked on VZW.com and they have my receipt and everything I just would like an email. Am I the only only like this?

scwinsett
Sep 17, 2012, 11:14 PM
Is this a feature that is used a lot? I don't think I've ever used it in my Android phones so I didn't flinch when I saw VZW wouldn't allow it (or the single chip architecture) etc.

I'm switching from AT&T and I rarely used that feature... The only time it could be a problem is when someone calls while driving but Maps caches a lot of data so you should be fine

dumb terminal
Sep 17, 2012, 11:15 PM
Just received my shipment notification e-mail at 2109 PST. FedEx tracking says that my phone is in Memphis, shows an expected delivery date of 9/21.

TannerH
Sep 17, 2012, 11:16 PM
I'm in Nebraska and that's my location as well. Credit card has been charged and I've been "sent for processing".

Cool that we have the same location! BUT, Nebraska... isn't really that close to Utah/Colorado. Which means the VZW shipping center isn't going to be close to both of us.

juliebee
Sep 17, 2012, 11:17 PM
Checked on VZW.com and they have my receipt and everything I just would like an email. Am I the only only like this?

well, I have an email, but I can't see a receipt on verizon since I'm a new customer I guess. did they email established customers?

Sardonick007
I'm switching from AT&T and I rarely used that feature... The only time it could be a problem is when someone calls while driving but Maps caches a lot of data so you should be fine

See, I didn't think that GPS/WiFi features like maps were affected by that. I thought it was primarily for actual OTA data like surfing the web, etc. with a momentary but recoverable break in the data during a call. Oh well, we'll see. If it sucks, it sucks, and I'll *gulp* switch to something else.

AntDogs
been lurking here for months and gonna get the iphone! glad to join here. i ordered 3:01 am and weird i looked the site everyone has provided originally said in my email 9/21

https://preorder.verizonwireless.com/iconic/iconic/screens/IconicSearchInit.do

gave me

http://www.antdogs.com/phone1.png

then it disappeared

now

http://www.antdogs.com/phone3.png

but this site has

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/orderstatus/OrderStatusServlet

it as

http://www.antdogs.com/phone2.png

i would hope to get it on the 21st or before they charged my card :)

would you go by the 1st link than the 2nd one?

zachnelson
Unfortunately, I'm not seeing a receipt in my verizon :(

iphoneandstuff
Sep 17, 2012, 11:18 PM

We've been having an awfully dry end-of-summer, doncha think?

New customer, I pre-ordered 2 phones (32G Black and 64G black) 7:30AM CDT on 9/14 and got an estimated ship date of 9/21. I'm still on "We received your order and it is in process."

I'm in Minnesota and my location code is N211601.

metzy25
Sep 17, 2012, 11:20 PM
been lurking here for months and gonna get the iphone! glad to join here. i ordered 3:01 am and weird i looked the site everyone has provided originally said in my email 9/21

https://preorder.verizonwireless.com/iconic/iconic/screens/IconicSearchInit.do

gave me

Image (http://www.antdogs.com/phone1.png)

then it disappeared

now

Image (http://www.antdogs.com/phone3.png)

but this site has

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/orderstatus/OrderStatusServlet

it as

Image (http://www.antdogs.com/phone2.png)

i would hope to get it on the 21st or before they charged my card :)

would you go by the 1st link than the 2nd one?
Yeah what's the last one mean? That's what I have, my card has been charged

jrlcopy
Sep 17, 2012, 11:21 PM
Mine has shipped!

I ordered it at roughly 3:06am, for anyone else wondering.

I called in and checked the order status which the robot said I should have it within 2 business days which means Thursday, but I assume there's some big massive sticker that says FRIDAY ONLY on it.

AntDogs
Sep 17, 2012, 11:22 PM
Yeah what's the last one mean? That's what I have, my card has been charged

haha i guess we have to find out it was weird it said the 26th. i was about to go nooooooooo

then poof went away

so yeah we both dont know yet

brandct
See, I didn't think that GPS/WiFi features like maps were affected by that. I thought it was primarily for actual OTA data like surfing the web, etc. with a momentary but recoverable break in the data during a call. Oh well, we'll see. If it sucks, it sucks, and I'll *gulp* switch to something else.

I have talked on the phone on a iPhone 4 and maps kept navigating me, but who knows about the new maps program.

iPhone 5 crazy
im still awiting the shiping conformation i hope it post in the morning!!! just excited :D

wesley.bowman
Sep 17, 2012, 11:23 PM
I ordered 2 phones and got a confirmation by 2:20 AM Central Friday and have been seeing the 9/21 delivery date. I got a fraud alert from Amex for the full amount (which I cleared within 30 min) and now my date shows 10/5. I'm also porting from AT&T. I'll be ringing them up if this isn't resolved by morning. What do you folks make of that?

zachnelson
Sep 17, 2012, 11:24 PM
I ordered 2 phones and got a confirmation by 2:20 AM Central Friday and have been seeing the 9/21 delivery date. I got a fraud alert from Amex for the full amount (which I cleared within 30 min) and now my date shows 10/5. I'm also porting from AT&T. I'll be ringing them up if this isn't resolved by morning. What do you folks make of that?

You're still in for 9/21. System is glitched, don't worry in 24 hours you'll have tracking info for 9/21.

squidkitten
Sep 17, 2012, 11:27 PM
Neat! Just checked My Verizon and I have my receipt posted! Looks like mine is coming through FedEx. It says 9/17/2012 at 16:15 ET, so I'm assuming that's when this process started. I hope I get a tracking number soon…you know, because what I really need during an exam filled week is to be constantly checking my shipping status. But yay progress!!!

(btw my location is W779301 if anyone is keeping track or anything…)

livspop
We've been having an awfully dry end-of-summer, doncha think?

New customer, I pre-ordered 2 phones (32G Black and 64G black) 7:30AM CDT on 9/14 and got an estimated ship date of 9/21. I'm still on "We received your order and it is in process."

I'm in Minnesota and my location code is N211601.

I'm in Nebraska. Same location code. No movement yet.

cheeeesseee
ha, this site has driven me to paranoia... card being declined/marked for fraud etc, find myself talking to the cc company making sure everything will run smoothly.... still waiting for anything else other then an auth, but we shall see.

kenskid
Sep 17, 2012, 11:31 PM
Just got email and tracking. Delivery on 9/21. Sweet!

TannerH
Sep 17, 2012, 11:31 PM
Neat! Just checked My Verizon and I have my receipt posted! Looks like mine is coming through FedEx. It says 9/17/2012 at 16:15 ET, so I'm assuming that's when this process started. I hope I get a tracking number soon…you know, because what I really need during an exam filled week is to be constantly checking my shipping status. But yay progress!!!

We have the same location number. And the same predicament with schoolwork. I've barely gotten anything done since last Wednesday.

Auburn1993
Sep 17, 2012, 11:32 PM
You're still in for 9/21. System is glitched, don't worry in 24 hours you'll have tracking info for 9/21.

Is the issue just with AMEX? Just curious where the glitch info came from? Same issue with fraud hold (interestingly enough I was allowed to use the card multiple times all day, great fraud system) and I could never get an answer from Verizon when the charge would be ran again? They said it would hang around for 7 days but no explanation when it would be sent back to AMEX to try again. Hold removed, guess only time will tell.

appleaddict97
Sep 17, 2012, 11:33 PM
Are you sure, I have the same location but ending in 201.

sosinsurr
Sep 17, 2012, 11:33 PM
What I wanna know is why some people on here are posting that their orders were denied cause the zip codes didn't match, yet mine didn't match either and it worked perfectly.

juliebee
Sep 17, 2012, 11:36 PM

what state are you in? I'm in Oregon with W779201

metzy25
Sep 17, 2012, 11:36 PM

Where did you see Your receipt?

TannerH
Sep 17, 2012, 11:37 PM

Utah/Colorado is W779301.

bmik33
Sep 17, 2012, 11:39 PM

squidkitten
Sep 17, 2012, 11:39 PM
We have the same location number. And the same predicament with schoolwork. I've barely gotten anything done since last Wednesday.

Perfect! You're the first friend request I've gotten on here as well. It's as if it's all ~*~meant to be~*~

No but for real the last thing I need is a tracking number. I have a Spanish exam this Wednesday and at some point I need to study for a history exam. I'm lucky I managed to hammer out the last few pages of my film history essay last night with how distracted I've been. It's dumb how excited I get over these things. Same thing happened midterm week when I ordered my iPad 3.

appleaddict97
Sep 17, 2012, 11:40 PM

I'm also in Oregon with the same number.

ViperDesign
Sep 17, 2012, 11:40 PM
got my tracking number for one phone so far. it is located in memphis

squidkitten
Sep 17, 2012, 11:41 PM

If you hover over "My Verizon" and get the drop down menu, you should see "View Documents/Receipts" under "My Profile"

TannerH
Sep 17, 2012, 11:41 PM
got my tracking number for one phone so far. it is located in memphis

and you're located... not far from memphis?

Josh828
Sep 17, 2012, 11:42 PM

I have the same location (W779201) with 3 16GB phones, $1 pending charge, Verizon confirmation of received order and I ordered at 9:30 eastern time. Phones are shipping to Kentucky. Estimated ship date 9/21

335xi
Sep 17, 2012, 11:42 PM
You'll need to hit up Verizon for a new sim for your number.

I have been through this before, since I have a used 4g phone. Essentially once a 4g sim card is activated on a phone it is permanently linked to that line. If you activate the iphone on different line than yours first, you will need to either buy a new sim card from verizon, or use a current 4g sim card if you are using a 4g phone with verizon. They are much much cheaper online vs going into the store. If you think you may need one, order now.

ViperDesign
Sep 17, 2012, 11:44 PM
Utah/Colorado is W779301.

same number, utah here

hadleydb
Sep 17, 2012, 11:46 PM
same number, utah here

Same number here. Utah too. W779301