PDA

View Full Version : iTunes 10.7 iPhone 3GS on iOS 6 Apple F-up on PPC

justperry
Sep 15, 2012, 04:44 AM
I bought an iPhone 3GS two months ago.
The iPhone 3GS will be able to run iOS 6 and I will update it as soon as it is available.

But, there might/will be a problem, iTunes 10.7 is needed to sync to an iOS 6 device with the computer, yet it can NOT run on a PPC.

Is this a huge oversight by Apple, again they mess up!

It's not only 3GS owners but it seems to affect iPhone 4 and 4s owners on PPC as well.

Wish they release a 10.6.4 update to just fix this issue.

As I said, bought it just two months ago, and now seems likely we can not update to iOS6 on PPC.

Update(late): It will work with with iTunes 10.6.3 on PPC

skinniezinho
Sep 15, 2012, 06:01 AM
http://www.apple.com/feedback/

Contact them.If everyone contacts them "maybe" (I Doubt so), they will release a fix or a patch.

justperry
Sep 15, 2012, 06:44 AM
http://www.apple.com/feedback/

Contact them.If everyone contacts them "maybe" (I Doubt so), they will release a fix or a patch.

Doubt it but that's a good idea, will do.

The whole thing is, if the 3GS wasn't supported it wouldn't be a big deal, yet they (will)release iOS including 3GS support yet can not sync.

skinniezinho
Sep 15, 2012, 06:45 AM
Doubt it but that's a good idea, will do.

The whole thing is, if the 3GS wasn't supported it wouldn't be a big deal, yet they (will)release iOS including 3GS support yet can not sync.

I did the same for the ipod shuffle.It is ridiculous.It is equal to the previous one (appart from the colors), and yet it needs itunes 10.7

justperry
Sep 15, 2012, 07:21 AM
I did the same for the ipod shuffle.It is ridiculous.It is equal to the previous one (appart from the colors), and yet it needs itunes 10.7

Are you sure it needs 10.7 while it is still the same?

I agree with you though, strange they support 3GS-4-4s and still sell them yet drop PPC support.
Send them feedback just now, won't change a thing though I think.
Maybe it will work on iTunes 10.6.3 but if not I could still try to find a work around.
Maybe there is some .plist file somewhere in iOS 6 with the minimum iTunes needed, maybe, just maybe if we change that it will be possible.

skinniezinho
Sep 15, 2012, 07:27 AM
Are you sure it needs 10.7 while it is still the same?

I agree with you though, strange they support 3GS-4-4s and still sell them yet drop PPC support.
Send them feedback just now, won't change a thing though I think.
Maybe it will work on iTunes 10.6.3 but if not I could still try to find a work around.
Maybe there is some .plist file somewhere in iOS 6 with the minimum iTunes needed, maybe, just maybe if we change that it will be possible.

I didn't try it (Because I still didn't bought it),but on apple webpage it says it needs itunes 10.7.
That what was I have been saying for some time, there must be a way of tricking itunes.
In linux lot's of ipods are supported by media players (syncing music), so...
In the case of iOs updates that would be trickier..

justperry
Sep 15, 2012, 07:36 AM
I didn't try it (Because I still didn't bought it),but on apple webpage it says it needs itunes 10.7.
That what was I have been saying for some time, there must be a way of tricking itunes.
In linux lot's of ipods are supported by media players (syncing music), so...
In the case of iOs updates that would be trickier..

Well, then I think it is nonsense, if the device is exactly the same you could still do it on 10.6.3, unless Apple changed the software in it but I find that highly unlikely since it costs them money to do so, and if nothing changed then why update the software.

MaxHeap
Sep 15, 2012, 07:58 AM
Is there some plist we can hack to support some of these devices or is it hardcoded?

justperry
Sep 15, 2012, 08:22 AM
Is there some plist we can hack to support some of these devices or is it hardcoded?

As I said before, there might be a plist with minimum requirements but since I don't have iOS running on the 3GS yet and I need to JB it I can not say yet.

Also, keep in mind that iOS syncs more than iOS 5.1.1, safari tabs for instance and that won't be possible with the old iTunes(10.6.3)

eyoungren
Sep 15, 2012, 09:11 AM
It's been my experience with Apple that it's programs will not provide an update to a device if that device is not capable of running a program version higher than what it's currently running.

So here's my question. If you have iTunes 10.6.x, will you be notified via iTunes that iOS 6 is out and if so, will iTunes 10.6.x actually install an iOS it can't sync with? Or do you have to have iTunes 7 to be notified about that since as mentioned, iOS 6 will require iTunes 7?

I'm new to iPhone (just got a 3GS as a Christmas gift last year) so if this is a stupid (or uninformed) question I apologize.

justperry
Sep 15, 2012, 09:56 AM
It's been my experience with Apple that it's programs will not provide an update to a device if that device is not capable of running a program version higher than what it's currently running.

So here's my question. If you have iTunes 10.6.x, will you be notified via iTunes that iOS 6 is out and if so, will iTunes 10.6.x actually install an iOS it can't sync with? Or do you have to have iTunes 7 to be notified about that since as mentioned, iOS 6 will require iTunes 7?

I'm new to iPhone (just got a 3GS as a Christmas gift last year) so if this is a stupid (or uninformed) question I apologize.

That's a good question so don't apologize.
I will probably download iOS 6 tonight, hopefully it will update in iTunes 10.6.3, if I am right it also checks with Apple's servers and there might be a problem here.
I myself do not have a PC here, I do have Virtual PC but I don't know if I am going that way, it's flaky in it's connections.

I think/hope that it will be possible to upgrade in iTunes 10.6.3 but synchronizing could be a problem.
Also, as I said before, maybe there will be a way to trick iTunes/iOS 6 six into syncing by editing the requirements in a .plist file, but that's to be seen.

Jessica Lares
Sep 15, 2012, 01:35 PM
I can confirm iOS 6 can still be synced via the last version of iTunes 10.6.

I just tested with my iPhone 4 that's updated to iOS 6 GM.

GermanyChris
Sep 15, 2012, 01:45 PM
I think this will be like FCS 3 you just need to open the install package and delete the HW check..I'll bet its still fat.

skinniezinho
Sep 15, 2012, 01:45 PM

Niceeee!
If anyone has latest ipod please test too =)
I'm curious about the suffle.If it works,guess a yellow one will come :P

Jessica Lares
Sep 15, 2012, 01:50 PM
Niceeee!
If anyone has latest ipod please test too =)
I'm curious about the suffle.If it works,guess a yellow one will come :P

I pre-ordered a new iPod nano, I'll check it the moment it comes in.

reberto
Sep 15, 2012, 02:20 PM
Complaining that your 7+ year old, VERY unsupported PPC Mac can't sync with software that isn't even released yet? Seriously?

Some people need to re-evaluate their expectations for their computers.

thejadedmonkey
Sep 15, 2012, 02:25 PM
Complaining that your 7+ year old, VERY unsupported PPC Mac can't sync with software that isn't even released yet? Seriously?

No, they're complaining that hardware they purchased 2 months ago that was supported on their mac - age is irrelevant in this instance - may not be supported anymore.

In essence, Apple is possibly pulling product support 2 months after the OP bought it.

Having said that, Apple still supports Windows XP, which is a far older OS than the PPC architecture.

GermanyChris
Sep 15, 2012, 03:41 PM

So you're complaining about other peoples PowerPC issues in a PowerPC specific sub forum?

Why? Does it add any value?

ihuman:D
Sep 15, 2012, 03:58 PM

Apple still supports other peoples 7+ year old PCs running Windows XP.

SuperJudge
Sep 15, 2012, 05:31 PM
Apple still supports other peoples 7+ year old PCs running Windows XP.

Which represent >25% of the world's Windows install base.

PowerPC Macs probably don't represent much more than 10% of Apple's Mac OS X install base which in turn is a fraction of their ~10% overall share of the PC market. Simple statistics would indicate that the dropping of PowerPC support was pretty much inevitable.

I'm sad that this has happened, though. My iMac G5 was/is my primary iTunes machine. (I suppose it'll probably give up the ghost before this becomes an issue unless I decide to get a new iPod touch sooner rather than later.)

reberto
Sep 15, 2012, 06:21 PM
No, they're complaining that hardware they purchased 2 months ago that was supported on their mac - age is irrelevant in this instance - may not be supported anymore.

In essence, Apple is possibly pulling product support 2 months after the OP bought it.

Having said that, Apple still supports Windows XP, which is a far older OS than the PPC architecture.

But the SOFTWARE of the device now no longer supports the old hardware. New software requires new hardware. That's the facts of the technology-filled world we live in. Either use old software with old hardware, or suck it up and get new hardware to match the new software.

Sorry to sound like a jackass but this whole complaining that old, very out of warranty, and even more so very much out of support, isn't being supported anymore....WONDER WHY.

(PS Apple doesn't really support XP anymore. If you have a preexisting XP Boot Camp install you can continue to use it, but all new ones are officially Vista/7.)

So you're complaining about other peoples PowerPC issues in a PowerPC specific sub forum?

It's not an issue. It's a fact. Some people need to face them.

thejadedmonkey
Sep 15, 2012, 08:17 PM
But the SOFTWARE of the device now no longer supports the old hardware. New software requires new hardware. That's the facts of the technology-filled world we live in. Either use old software with old hardware, or suck it up and get new hardware to match the new software.

Sorry to sound like a jackass but this whole complaining that old, very out of warranty, and even more so very much out of support, isn't being supported anymore....WONDER WHY.

(PS Apple doesn't really support XP anymore. If you have a preexisting XP Boot Camp install you can continue to use it, but all new ones are officially Vista/7.)

So you're arguing that it's acceptable for Apple to issue a SOFTWARE update that breaks a main feature of the hardware, after 2 months?

New software does not require new hardware. It may for some things like NFC, but for sync it does not.

Jessica Lares
Sep 15, 2012, 09:12 PM
Windows Vista came out in 2006, at the end of the year after Intel Macs had just started to roll out.

Windows XP might have came out 10 years ago, but you should note that the last stable release of it was in 2008. In 2008, there were still new machines being released with it. It is still the most used desktop OS to surf the internet too.

Jethryn Freyman
Sep 16, 2012, 06:19 AM
Windows Vista came out in 2006, at the end of the year after Intel Macs had just started to roll out.

Windows XP might have came out 10 years ago, but you should note that the last stable release of it was in 2008. In 2008, there were still new machines being released with it. It is still the most used desktop OS to surf the internet too.
Still, Apple updated PPC Leopard machines with a tool to remove the Flashback malware in May this year. I totally understand why Apple supports XP, but I don't think it'd be that hard for them to dedicate one or two programmers to bring over support to PPC machines. I'm assuming that adding iOS 6 support isn't a particularly huge job, Apple has just depreciated its' PPC Macs.

Sep 16, 2012, 06:29 AM

Your totally right :rolleyes: , a quad-core top of the range PowerMac can't run iTunes :rolleyes: . iTunes is just to powerful to run on a machine like that!

mike457
Sep 16, 2012, 07:49 AM
I'm probably missing something here, but surely users have the option of not updating their software to the new, incompatible version?

SuperJudge
Sep 16, 2012, 08:11 AM
I'm probably missing something here, but surely users have the option of not updating their software to the new, incompatible version?

That is absolutely correct. However, if you want to upgrade your 3GS (or any other iOS device) to iOS6, you're simply SOL. Time marches on, too bad, this sucks, I hate Apple, &c.

This is roughly the same discussion that happens whenever Apple newly EOLs something else.

justperry
Sep 16, 2012, 08:24 AM

First, sorry I didn't have internet for most of today.

So, I guess this whole thread I started was a bit premature.
I got iOS 6 last night on an Night internet package and just restored from a fresh iOS 5.1.1 and it works fully in iTunes 10.6.3.

Now, Apple said you need 10.7 and I got scared it would not work, Apple better keep their mouth shut.:rolleyes:

Ah, bugger off.

Exactly

Some people......

As above bugger Off.
This is a PPC thread, if you don't like it go somewhere else.

So you're arguing that it's acceptable for Apple to issue a SOFTWARE update that breaks a main feature of the hardware, after 2 months?

New software does not require new hardware. It may for some things like NFC, but for sync it does not.

Luckily it is not broken, if it was it was just plain oversight by Apple.
So, I am a happy 3GS iOS 6 guy now.

adcx64
Sep 16, 2012, 03:53 PM
iOS 6 isn't the reason that you can't sync. It's the lightning connector. Any iDevice with the 30 pin connector will still sync just fine on your PowerPC. The reason for this is the AppleMobileDeviceSupport.kext that installs with iTunes 10.7 and supports the Lightning connector will be absent from iTunes 10.6.

reberto
Sep 16, 2012, 06:30 PM

It is 100% acceptable to cut off all support for hardware that is not only on a 100% dead platform, but one that has been out of full warranty/technical support for years.

Your totally right :rolleyes: , a quad-core top of the range PowerMac can't run iTunes :rolleyes: . iTunes is just to powerful to run on a machine like that!

The number of cores has nothing to do with a platform still being supported or not. The platform is dead. Support hasn't existed for years. It's no longer gonna happen. Stop trying to hold onto something that is keeping the rest of the world back.

I'm simply stating the facts of the situation here. The thread started off as a rant about how awful and horrible it is that Apple is dropping support for PPC computers, when in fact, support has long been dead. I'm not allowed to respond to a rant? Really? Sounds like someone just likes to rant with no one to respond or listen :rolleyes:

Sep 17, 2012, 11:37 AM
It is 100% acceptable to cut off all support for hardware that is not only on a 100% dead platform, but one that has been out of full warranty/technical support for years.

The number of cores has nothing to do with a platform still being supported or not. The platform is dead. Support hasn't existed for years. It's no longer gonna happen. Stop trying to hold onto something that is keeping the rest of the world back.

I'm simply stating the facts of the situation here. The thread started off as a rant about how awful and horrible it is that Apple is dropping support for PPC computers, when in fact, support has long been dead. I'm not allowed to respond to a rant? Really? Sounds like someone just likes to rant with no one to respond or listen :rolleyes:

Don't worry we're not holding the world back, actually we'd be happy if you'd just leave :D .

adcx64
Sep 17, 2012, 11:42 AM
I'll never understand how people can fight over a computing platform:rolleyes:

If it ain't broke don't fix it

Sep 17, 2012, 11:55 AM
I'll never understand how people can fight over a computing platform:rolleyes:

If it ain't broke don't fix it

Because it's fun!!! Joke. I can't stand people who come here just to bash and give out to people running PowerPC Macs, all it is is a personal preference.

MajorOwned
Sep 17, 2012, 01:02 PM
No problems syncing a 4S with iOS6 here with 10.6.3 - so hopefully it's just the new iOS6 devices that don't play nice

lotofbirdseed
Oct 17, 2012, 05:16 PM
I hate to break it to you but Apple's entire business model is based around planned obsolescence; they release new products often and stop supporting the old **** so that you have to SPEND MORE. Apple doesn't give a **** about you, they just want that money. Don't like it? Stop buying Apple products then.

Hrududu
Oct 17, 2012, 05:46 PM

Quit trolling and go find someplace else to "respond to rants" You're not helping the cause and clearly have nothing useful to contribute to the PowerPC forum.

reberto
Oct 17, 2012, 07:24 PM
Quit trolling and go find someplace else to "respond to rants" You're not helping the cause and clearly have nothing useful to contribute to the PowerPC forum.

I'm simply stating the reality of the situation. Either accept it, or move on to a different product.

Jessica Lares
Oct 17, 2012, 09:16 PM
Bottom line - Use PhoneView. You don't need iTunes. Just learn to deal with making a folder to hold all your apps for backup, aswell as your music, and it'll be fine.

The lightning connector works great on any version of OS X.

rjcalifornia
Oct 17, 2012, 11:20 PM

You know, I friend of mine has a Zune, the very first zune, and he still gets support from Microsoft. Zune was discontinued...

XP has been supported for over 10 years, NT is still officialy supported too for a company that has been marked as 'evil'... And yet apple turns out to be the good guy?

Sometimes Apple gets on my nerves.

wobegong
Oct 17, 2012, 11:22 PM
New iPad (3) works fine with 10.6.3 on a G5 (Leopard) and iOS6.

10.7 is ONLY needed for the new hardware connector on the iPhone5 (and probably the new rumoured iPad Mini and every other 'i' device released from now on).

rjcalifornia
Oct 17, 2012, 11:25 PM

I hope you're joking, or a troll. The Power PC platform is alive. Look at the xbox 360, Play Station 3 and Nintendo Wii, those game consoles use Power PC processors. I really hope you are a troll. haha

FYI an iBook G4 is more powerful than a netbook.

reberto
Oct 18, 2012, 12:50 AM
I hope you're joking, or a troll. The Power PC platform is alive. Look at the xbox 360, Play Station 3 and Nintendo Wii, those game consoles use Power PC processors. I really hope you are a troll. haha

FYI an iBook G4 is more powerful than a netbook.

Um. The PPC platform in consoles is very different than in the home computer world.

360: While yes a PowerPC processor, it doesn't work like a normal processor. It uses in-order execution, where as a CPU used in a home computer uses out-of-order execution. Radically different platform.

PS3: Cell, while part of the POWER family, shares nothing with the PowerPC platform. But good try!

Wii: Uses the POWER platform, not PowerPC. Is also a fully custom design by Nintendo that shares nothing with what G3/G4/G5 would have used.

We are talking about home computers here. And as much as I hate to say it, but the PowerPC platform is very much a dead platform in terms of development. It was too inefficient, slow, and needlessly complex to continue using as a platform. While yes advances were being made, they were not only not good enough, but too late. Intel had beaten them, and by a lot. x86-64 is a MUCH easier, more commonly used, less expensive, simpler platform to use.

You people act like I've never used a PPC computer before or don't own one. I still have a Dual Processor 2.0GHZ G5, it still gets used today, but I know that it's never going to be comparable with new software like my Macbook Pro is. It's simply too old, slow, and uncommon for new software to be coded for it. I guess my expectations of technology aren't as insane as most :\

rjcalifornia
Oct 18, 2012, 12:33 PM
Um. The PPC platform in consoles is very different than in the home computer world.

360: While yes a PowerPC processor, it doesn't work like a normal processor. It uses in-order execution, where as a CPU used in a home computer uses out-of-order execution. Radically different platform.

PS3: Cell, while part of the POWER family, shares nothing with the PowerPC platform. But good try!

Wii: Uses the POWER platform, not PowerPC. Is also a fully custom design by Nintendo that shares nothing with what G3/G4/G5 would have used.

We are talking about home computers here. And as much as I hate to say it, but the PowerPC platform is very much a dead platform in terms of development. It was too inefficient, slow, and needlessly complex to continue using as a platform. While yes advances were being made, they were not only not good enough, but too late. Intel had beaten them, and by a lot. x86-64 is a MUCH easier, more commonly used, less expensive, simpler platform to use.

You people act like I've never used a PPC computer before or don't own one. I still have a Dual Processor 2.0GHZ G5, it still gets used today, but I know that it's never going to be comparable with new software like my Macbook Pro is. It's simply too old, slow, and uncommon for new software to be coded for it. I guess my expectations of technology aren't as insane as most :\

Yeah... It is sad that my 2004 Windows 7 1.0 Ghz Celeron Desktop can run every software available since 2000 to 2012. Yeah it is too old, slow and uncommon. Even your Macbook is faster. Not bad for an old celeron desktop computer.

Do more research, stay away from Wikipedia. The Cell Processor is controlled by a PPC. Xbox 360 has a 3 core PowerPC processor. The Wii has a 700 Mhz PowerPC. In the end, they decided not to use Intel, they went with PowerPC for one reason: More Power.

reberto
Oct 18, 2012, 01:19 PM
Yeah... It is sad that my 2004 Windows 7 1.0 Ghz Celeron Desktop can run every software available since 2000 to 2012. Yeah it is too old, slow and uncommon. Even your Macbook is faster. Not bad for an old celeron desktop computer.

Do more research, stay away from Wikipedia. The Cell Processor is controlled by a PPC. Xbox 360 has a 3 core PowerPC processor. The Wii has a 700 Mhz PowerPC. In the end, they decided not to use Intel, they went with PowerPC for one reason: More Power.

*sigh*.

The Celeron uses X86. Same basic style of CPU used today in pretty much every single home computer on the planet. No duh it's going to be more compatible than the almost never seen anymore Power PC.

Cell is POWER family, NOT PPC. They share a family tree, but that's it. More like 3rd or 4th cousins if you will. As for the 360 and Wii, they also share nothing with a G3-5. If you compare them, not a part, not a design feature, nothing at all, is shared with what Apple used.

Console makers going with POWER based CPU's was a simple decision: Security. If every console was X86 based, it would be much easier to pirate and emulate console games since they would work the same way as your home computer! That's why Xbox 1 emulators run so perfectly and Gamecube/Wii ones still struggle to this day!

Hrududu
Oct 18, 2012, 01:31 PM
]
And you're acting like none of us have an Intel system.. I would bet nearly every poster in this section has at least one Intel based Mac, but for one reason or another still have a functioning & quite capable PowerPC Mac that they still want to use. Apple made it very clear in 2006 that creating a Universal Binary application was not a daunting task and encouraged its developers to write software for BOTH processor types. We're allowed to gripe a little when something as simple as email, music, and web browsing are tasks that some VERY capable hardware can do is becoming increasingly difficult. Its not so much that using the internet on a PowerPC cannot be done, its that its become less secure. We can still watch video, but simple software solutions and internet plugins are no longer developed. I've got some great PowerPC hardware that I'm not about to trash because its more than powerful enough for what I do. I don't need an octo-core 32GB of RAM system. I sure as hell don't need a $1200 iMac when I've got a great 23" Cinema Display and iSight camera. I've got a plenty of PowerBooks and an older MacBook Pro, so I have no desire to drop $1500 on another one. My point is, many of us are more accustomed to a time when Apple gave its buyers some product life. Late G3 and early G4 systems could run anything from Mac OS 8.5 clear up to 10.4 or better. I got software & security updates for a very long time on those machines. G5 and even early Core Duo Intel buyers really got the shaft from Apple and software makers. There is no good reason why software like Safari, iTunes, and Flash Player couldn't retain PowerPC support. I'm not asking for CS6, Office, or Final Cut X. Most of us just want the basics, because we're just like most home users out there that still cling to their Pentium 4 based XP boxes. We just want to be able to continue using the hardware we invested A LOT of money in while it still functions perfectly good.

PowerPCMacMan
Oct 18, 2012, 02:12 PM
The above post said it all. we just want to get good use out of our machines.Power Pc is not dead. Long live our PowerPC macs.. and lets use them until they drop!@

rabidz7
Oct 19, 2012, 06:27 AM

The geek bench is as high as a macbook air which is still made today. It is just being cheep not releasing universal binaries.

bag2retire
Nov 10, 2012, 09:25 AM
Sounds like the only problem is the lightning connector if you are running 10.6.3 of iTunes on a PPC. Even this might be fixed if you use a lightning converter to the old iPhone 4s type of connector to plug into the USB port on a PPC Mac running OSX 10.5.8.

Jethryn Freyman
Nov 10, 2012, 08:31 PM
Sounds like the only problem is the lightning connector if you are running 10.6.3 of iTunes on a PPC. Even this might be fixed if you use a lightning converter to the old iPhone 4s type of connector to plug into the USB port on a PPC Mac running OSX 10.5.8.
I've got an iPhone 5 and a G5 tower, when I get my hands on a Lightning/old converter I'll give it a spin and post what happens.

wobegong
Nov 11, 2012, 04:03 AM
I thought this was all well covered already???

You CAN use iTunes 10.6 latest version with iOS6 and any iPhone/iPod/iPad that doesn't have the new connector.

You CANNOT use iTunes 10.6 with the new connector even if you use a USB adapter......

Colpeas
Nov 12, 2012, 10:14 AM
Well, I have zero problems syncing my iPhone 4S running iOS 6.1b1 with iTunes 10.6.3 on my PowerMac G5, so I'm pretty sure you won't have any trouble with your 3GS either.

orestes1984
Nov 12, 2012, 10:17 AM
I have no problems syncing my iPhone or my Apple TV with iOS6 to iTunes from my G5 Xserve either. In fact my G5 will even do AirPlay mirroring from iTunes 10.6.8

skinniezinho
Nov 12, 2012, 12:11 PM
Any info on the new ipod shuffle + powerpc?
Apple Website says itunes 10.7..but..

wobegong
Nov 13, 2012, 01:05 AM
Any info on the new ipod shuffle + powerpc?
Apple Website says itunes 10.7..but..

$%&&*EWE^**!!!!!! Have you read this thread??

If it has the new connector NO IT WONT
If it has the old connector (regardless of software version) YES IT WILL

SuperJudge
Nov 13, 2012, 07:00 AM

The iPod shuffle has a completely different connector that's unique to it. That's still a perfectly cromulent question.

skinniezinho
Nov 13, 2012, 12:03 PM

First, yes I have read the whole thread.
Second, I wasn't rude to anyone, so don't be rude.
Third as said it is as different connector, although the same as the older shuffle.
If anyone can answer me I appreciate it.

wobegong
Nov 13, 2012, 09:00 PM
If its the same as the older shuffle it will work.