Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gsugolfer

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 11, 2010
Georgia, USA
Title says it all. Planning on doing this, but I'm going to call and make sure they can have it here on release day first. Hopefully that's possible :(

soundwarp

macrumors regular
Jul 4, 2009
i dont think they will be, their site when they put it on their blog said they ship after. Gamestop put preorders for the case up too and they say ***** on the 21st

ROLLTIDE1

macrumors 68000
Sep 12, 2012
Unfortunately, my wife thinks she HAS to have a pink one. They only have black/black and grey/white available.
sorry about that I find it hard to believe that Amazon is the only place that has them in stock at this time

gsugolfer

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 11, 2010
Georgia, USA
sorry about that I find it hard to believe that Amazon is the only place that has them in stock at this time

Stopped by the local VZW store while I was out earlier, and they said they'd have them on Friday. Here's to hoping.

My wife tends to destroy electronics, so she'll need something.

Vyruss

macrumors member
Jul 4, 2012
Yeah Amazon had a few black and white Defender series one's a few hours ago. Thought it was a little odd that they had them when Otterbox themselves didn't but hey I'm not complaining.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.