PDA

View Full Version : wanted: used powerbook or G4 computer

SilvorX
Nov 16, 2002, 03:55 PM
people are telling me NOT to get an ibook...
i was wondering if any MR members from canada are thinking/wanting to sell their used PowerBook/G4 PowerMac/eMac or G4 iMac, if so, email me at coinz123@mts.net
I'm looking for a used computer for around $1600-$2600 CDN
thanx
-G01D

rebscb
Nov 16, 2002, 05:04 PM
I'm curious as to why people are telling you not by an ibook - they're fantastic.

I may have a brand new (five days old) G4 17" imac for sale due to the fact that my office is buying me a new 1ghz tibook. So I'm thinking about selling my imac and getting display that I can hook up the new tibook.

But, my girlfriend and I bought her daughter an 800 mhz 12.1 and I love it!

rebscb
Nov 16, 2002, 05:05 PM
I meant to say that we bought her an 800 mhz 12.1 screen ibook... sorry...

SilvorX
Nov 16, 2002, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by rebscb
I meant to say that we bought her an 800 mhz 12.1 screen ibook... sorry...
i knew u meant the 800 mhz ibook, if i can get a powerbook (newer model g3 or any g4) for $2600 CDN or less, i would be happy, but right now the ibook is ontop of my list...i have no need for an emac since im hearing lots about screen problems and such on the emac...and since theres hardware updates expected in january...i wouldnt want to end up having a computer thats 200 mhz less than the new low end (possibly 900 mhz)..
tomorrow i might go to the local computer store and ask about the ibook, and if they can order me one in, i'm gonna get one :D...cant wait tho