Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hajime

macrumors 604
Original poster
Jul 23, 2007
Hi, I bought the Galaxy Note 2.5 months ago because iPhone 5 was not available. How are the two compared? Is it worth to trade in my Galaxy Note for the iPhone 5? I have tried the S3. I prefer the Galaxy Note. Thanks.

FelixDerKater

macrumors 68040
Apr 12, 2002
Nirgendwo in Amerika
Hi, I bought the Galaxy Note 2.5 months ago because iPhone 5 was not available. How are the two compared? Is it worth to trade in my Galaxy Note for the iPhone 5? I have tried the S3. I prefer the Galaxy Note. Thanks.

What leads you to prefer the Note over the SIII? That may answer your questions.

3bs

macrumors 603
May 20, 2011
Dublin, Ireland
FelixDerKater has a point.

I suggest at least waiting till the iPhone 5 ships and is available in store so you can try one out. We've already seen iOS 6 and I'm not very impressed with it.

hajime

macrumors 604
Original poster
Jul 23, 2007
What leads you to prefer the Note over the SIII? That may answer your questions.

Haven't been following up lately. At least two months ago, the SIII came with ICS. There were lots of bugs with ICS. My Galaxy Note is still functioning well with GB.

sineplex

macrumors 6502
Aug 24, 2010
Haven't been following up lately. At least two months ago, the SIII came with ICS. There were lots of bugs with ICS. My Galaxy Note is still functioning well with GB.

i'd get the galaxy note 2 then, out october

cynics

macrumors G4
Jan 8, 2012
These are two different devices for two different types of users. That makes it very hard to compare but very easy to decide which device is best for YOU. Personally I don't have a use for the note or its size which makes the 5 the clear choice....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.