PDA

View Full Version : Going to Europe, need a place to stay...

MacAztec
Aug 17, 2005, 08:39 PM
Well, next summer, me and a buddy are going on a trip to Europe. I plan on visiting London, Spain, Amsterdam, and France. I'm a tad short on money, and this may sound weird, but I was wondering if anyone could house me and a buddy for a night or two. We wouldn't eat there, just sleep, nothing else. We would clean up, and give some money if needed.

Anyone?

katie ta achoo
Aug 17, 2005, 08:44 PM
I can't help (In texas), but if you can't find anything, you can always go hostelling.
Like $13USD a night for a REALLY basic one.

Kinda like a dorm room. Just a thought.

MacAztec
Aug 17, 2005, 09:12 PM
Yeah I was thinking about that, but I thought it would be cool if someone here knew the area and stuff. Probably will end up hostelling, but its worth a shot.

runninmac
Aug 17, 2005, 09:40 PM
Either way you go it sounds like your gonna have quite the adventure... lucky ive always wanted to go eruope-exploring.

iMatt mini
Aug 17, 2005, 09:48 PM
My cousin took a "Eurotrip" this summer for about a month, with one friend and they stayed in those hostell's. :)

faintember
Aug 17, 2005, 09:52 PM
If you stay in a hostel dont take anything of value that you can not keep on yourself at all times. One of my friends had his PB and some nice microphones stolen from him while staying in a hostel. He left them in the laptop bag, which was hidden in his suitcase, and under a bunch of clothes.

Hostels dont offer much in the way of security, but they are cheap! Anyway, just be careful!

dmw007
Aug 17, 2005, 09:53 PM
Either way you go it sounds like your gonna have quite the adventure... lucky ive always wanted to go eruope-exploring.

Same here, I would love to go on a trip across Europe (mainly England).

Abstract
Aug 18, 2005, 10:03 AM
Well, next summer, me and a buddy are going on a trip to Europe. I plan on visiting London, Spain, Amsterdam, and France. I'm a tad short on money, and this may sound weird, but I was wondering if anyone could house me and a buddy for a night or two. We wouldn't eat there, just sleep, nothing else. We would clean up, and give some money if needed.

Anyone?

You're going on a trip to Europe and you're NOT staying in hostels entirely?

Wasted trip, I say. I don't know what you were originally planning if you weren't staying at hostels, but I hope hotels weren't in the plans. You don't often meet interesting people your age if you stay at a hotel. Hostels are where it's at. Like-minded people who want to travel with little money.......perfect.

XIII
Aug 18, 2005, 11:15 AM
I'm a bit out of London, and we don't really have room for two... :(

But, I wanted to say.. Enjoy your trip, Europe is great. :D