Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MadGoat

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 30, 2007
Canada
Ever since installing iOS 6, I am unable to access my previously purchased items 'category' in the AppStore.

jayes

macrumors regular
Oct 11, 2011
One of the new features of IOS 6 is being able to download previous purchases directly from the App Store. I was able do redownload Pages without putting in my password. I assume that means I will not be charged again.

smf72

macrumors regular
Jun 28, 2010
Not able to access the purchased apps either, I have been on the phone with Apple for a few hours and they blame server load. I call bull____ because I have no issue on a device with ios 5.1.1, perhaps the ios 6 store is on a separate server farm but doubt it, everyone needs to let apple now.

sawah

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2010
The purchased tab crashes my app store on my 3gs. Doesn't matter since I don't ever use it but crashes all the way back to the home screen.

gentlefury

macrumors 68030
Jul 21, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
One of the new features of IOS 6 is being able to download previous purchases directly from the App Store. I was able do redownload Pages without putting in my password. I assume that means I will not be charged again.

It's been like that since I got the iPod Touch 1st gen. Not new feature at all.

cynics

macrumors G4
Jan 8, 2012
Works fine for me on my 4S.

aryjevej.jpg

However it's not that smooth to scroll around on. Unless I'm quick it thinks I'm clicking instead of scrolling so it gets jerky.

Kurios2

macrumors regular
Sep 22, 2012
My Verizon iPhone 4 crashes everytime I try. Apple knows about the problem and if you google it, you'll see that we're not alone. The App Store is slow and the scrolling is very jerky. Need to get the old App Store back.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.