Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crager724

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 9, 2005
God's Country
I'm looking for a font for Mac called Machine (or ITC Machine). If you have this font could you send it to me. I apologize if I started this thread in the wrong room.

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Jul 4, 2004
Not a good idea to go asking for copyrighted or otherwise commercially-protected material on these forums...

Just a friendly tip. :)

Crager724

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 9, 2005
God's Country
Blue Velvet said:
Not a good idea to go asking for copyrighted or otherwise commercially-protected material on these forums...

Just a friendly tip. :)
Thanks for the tip. I had no idea it was copyrighted or commercially-protected. A friend of mine at another forum asked me if I had a copy of it. I just though it was a font certain Macs came with. Sheeesh.

Mitthrawnuruodo

Moderator emeritus
Mar 10, 2004
Bergen, Norway
If it's a font that comes with Office, then you can get it by installing the 30 days trial of Office. I don't know if it's legal to keep the fonts when that trial period runs out, but for 30 days, at least, you'll have the font, and I don't think MS has restrictions on font usage in that period... ;)

Edit: This didn't come with my Office installer, though. I actually don't have it at all. My girlfriend has it, and says it's from a (CD?) collection called Font Folio 8, and that it's not free. Sorry.

WinterMute

Moderator emeritus
Jan 19, 2003
London, England
Crager724 said:
Thanks for the tip. I had no idea it was copyrighted or commercially-protected. A friend of mine at another forum asked me if I had a copy of it. I just though it was a font certain Macs came with. Sheeesh.

Blue velvet was being very friendly, others would not be so.

MacRumours does not condone the piracy of copyright software in any form, or the discussion of it's aquisition.

Please read the forum rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.