PDA

View Full Version : Sync Facebook Calendar with Mac Calendar?

Nosrettap
Sep 20, 2012, 01:57 PM
With the new Mountain Lion Facebook integration, is there a way to add Facebook events to your Mac's Calendar easily?

heisenberg123
Sep 20, 2012, 02:06 PM
With the new Mountain Lion Facebook integration, is there a way to add Facebook events to your Mac's Calendar easily?

yup it adds them to your mac calander

post/ergo
Sep 20, 2012, 05:25 PM
After connecting OS X to Facebook through the Mail, Contacts and Calendar preferences you'll be able to manage the sync from there.

With the Calendar ticked Calendar should then start pulling your Facebook events.

oMc
Sep 20, 2012, 06:37 PM
After connecting OS X to Facebook through the Mail, Contacts and Calendar preferences you'll be able to manage the sync from there.

With the Calendar ticked Calendar should then start pulling your Facebook events.

How do you add your Facebook account to Mail and Calendar ? For Contacts no problems, but I don't see any options related to Facebook in Mail or Calendar :confused:

manutd27
Sep 20, 2012, 07:29 PM
How do you add your Facebook account to Mail and Calendar ? For Contacts no problems, but I don't see any options related to Facebook in Mail or Calendar :confused:

Neither do I!

Nosrettap
Sep 20, 2012, 10:56 PM

Nor do I.

Nosrettap
Sep 23, 2012, 10:59 AM
Sorry to bump this, but it still hasn't been resolved yet

airly
Sep 28, 2012, 02:19 AM
Facebook events (Calendar) sync only supported by iOS6 and not supported by Mountain Lion.

See the apple website below:

iOS6 clearly support facebook events:
http://www.apple.com/au/ios/whats-new/#facebook
(The tab named Contacts and Calendar)

Mountain Lion clearly not support facebook events:
http://www.apple.com/au/osx/whats-new/
(The tabs in facebook section named Contacts!!!!!)