Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iB4STiD

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 22, 2010
Ordered 2 incipio iPhone 5 Cases from MacMall...

1.Frequency
2.NGP Matte

Both came to like $29 with tax/free shipping. ATT is charging $30 just for the frequency!!, so cant beat that. Now just have to wait, no estimated shipping, so who knows when this order will get here :cool:

will report back..

Last edited:

esploded

macrumors regular
Jul 3, 2011
Macmall is definitely safe. I've ordered stuff from them before.
The cases were actually listed on the day after the iPhone 5 was announced, but it's still not in stock :/

raysmd

macrumors member
Sep 4, 2007
are these retail packaging which includes the screen cover. i.e., radioshack deal?

Bill Gates

macrumors 68030
Jun 21, 2006
Anyone with an AT&T Premier FAN discount should see what they get off accessories. I get a sizable discount and the retail AT&T store matched it without hesitation. That made their prices much easier to swallow.

ghsDUDE

macrumors 68030
May 25, 2010
Just bought the frequency at RadioShack for 25. Didn't feel like waiting. But seeing as the new feather is already scratching for some I went with the Frequency.

ssdaytona

macrumors regular
Apr 20, 2011
Me too. Just picked up the frequency at the shack. I like it a lot. Just like the pixelskin I had since day 1 for my iPhone 4.

I had the candy shell speck and just couldn't stand the shiney lint magnet. Will be returning that case to AT&T tomorrow. BTW, the speck case didn't scratch the anondized aluminum.

whsbuss

macrumors 601
May 4, 2010
SE Penna.
Me too. Just picked up the frequency at the shack. I like it a lot. Just like the pixelskin I had since day 1 for my iPhone 4.

I had the candy shell speck and just couldn't stand the shiney lint magnet. Will be returning that case to AT&T tomorrow. BTW, the speck case didn't scratch the anondized aluminum.

Good to know.... liking the Freq as well. May get it and then the NGP in grey

ek9max

macrumors regular
Feb 22, 2011
I got a incipio feather on mine. It fits great! The bottom is a bit sharp though. I ordered some cheap 0.3mm cases off eBay. We will see if they are any good.

critic81

macrumors regular
Oct 6, 2008
Massachusetts
I got a incipio feather on mine. It fits great! The bottom is a bit sharp though. I ordered some cheap 0.3mm cases off eBay. We will see if they are any good.

Could you post some pictures of the feather on your iPhone 5? I pre-ordered on incipios site and they were supposed to be shipping last friday. Now it just says coming soon. I'm a little pissed so maybe the photos can hold me over.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.