PDA

View Full Version : international access to US MusicStore

cwilson
Aug 21, 2005, 08:28 AM
Help, Need music on US store but am registered in Germany with German credit card. Takes about a month to get US music over here...any alternatives?

mpw
Aug 21, 2005, 08:40 AM
I believe I saw in another thread that you can buy a gift certificate and then 'spend' that certificate in any store. Might be worth looking into, and let us know the outcome.

jonat8
Aug 22, 2005, 01:14 AM
I buy gift cards and music codes from eBay for the US store. I use the UK store too using my CC but the US store has some music the UK one doesn't, and vice versa.

Applespider
Aug 22, 2005, 03:36 AM
I believe I saw in another thread that you can buy a gift certificate and then 'spend' that certificate in any store. Might be worth looking into, and let us know the outcome.

The only time I was sent a gift certificate it was only redeemable in the UK store since that's where it had been bought. You might have to get a certificate from the store you want to purchase from. The eBay idea is a good one. On another note, I wonder if the Live from London gift cards that Apple give out at the freebie concerts would work in the US store... hmm, might have to give that a try next time I get one.