PDA

View Full Version : iPods discounts at OfficeDepot

katie ta achoo
Aug 21, 2005, 08:32 PM
I did a search, and nothing showed up so:

At Office Depot, they have the HP Branded iPods on sale. (Because HP dropped selling iPods, bla bla bla)
Clickie (http://officedepot.shoplocal.com/officedepot/circular_browse_listing_detail.asp?storeid=2279180&pagenumber=12&rapid=171529&listingid=-2096574899&)
Sooooo... I grabbed one as an early Xmas present. ($279 for a 30-gig colour? it's normally $349.. if they still were being manufactured)

This is just a heads-up regarding cheap iPods. :)

ALSO, quick Q that I probably already know the answer to:
Since it comes formatted for windows, I can just reformat it or.. not bother and just use it formatted for windows because I'm lazy and use it on my PB, right?

While we were in the check-out line, I told my mom "I'm the alan greenspan of Apple Products!!"

iSaint
Aug 21, 2005, 08:35 PM
I did a search, and nothing showed up so:

At Office Depot, they have the HP Branded iPods on sale. (Because HP dropped selling iPods, bla bla bla)
Clickie (http://officedepot.shoplocal.com/officedepot/circular_browse_listing_detail.asp?storeid=2279180&pagenumber=12&rapid=171529&listingid=-2096574899&)
Sooooo... I grabbed one as an early Xmas present. ($279 for a 30-gig colour? it's normally $349.. if they still were being manufactured)

This is just a heads-up regarding cheap iPods. :)

ALSO, quick Q that I probably already know the answer to:
Since it comes formatted for windows, I can just reformat it or.. not bother and just use it formatted for windows because I'm lazy and use it on my PB, right?

While we were in the check-out line, I told my mom "I'm the alan greenspan of Apple Products!!"

I saw that in the newspaper ads today. But that amounts to the same as the edu discount doesn't it???

EDIT: just looked up pricing on Apple Edu store
20g color is $269, so if you bought a 30g color for $279, that's pretty good!

katie ta achoo
Aug 21, 2005, 09:17 PM
I saw that in the newspaper ads today. But that amounts to the same as the edu discount doesn't it???

EDIT: just looked up pricing on Apple Edu store
20g color is $269, so if you bought a 30g color for $279, that's pretty good!

I heard about some guy at the SoHo apple store getting the 30 gig for 99cents more because apple was trying to get rid of it.

WWoooooooaaahhh! I want summa that! :)

PaRaGoNViCtiM
Aug 21, 2005, 10:16 PM
I heard about some guy at the SoHo apple store getting the 30 gig for 99cents more because apple was trying to get rid of it.

WWoooooooaaahhh! I want summa that! :)
Why can't something like that happen to me?!!!!!