PDA

View Full Version : Notes app issues

britabroad
Sep 26, 2012, 12:38 PM
Something weird going on with Notes on my iMac. Been working fine, but now two notes I had selected to sit on my desktop won't erase, can't be edited and crash the app when I try to. Any ideas?

fisherking
Sep 26, 2012, 02:05 PM
have you tried deleting them online?

notes is still a work in progress; i had 8 dupes of the same note on my mac last week; not sure why, deleted them.

off the subject: why is notes on icloud so ugly? bad font, sad graphics (the note list tucks UNDER a leather flap...REALLY??) and that circle that happens over a selected note.

why is apple obsessed with making things look like desk blotters from the 1950s??

britabroad
Sep 26, 2012, 06:00 PM
have you tried deleting them online?

notes is still a work in progress; i had 8 dupes of the same note on my mac last week; not sure why, deleted them.

off the subject: why is notes on icloud so ugly? bad font, sad graphics (the note list tucks UNDER a leather flap...REALLY??) and that circle that happens over a selected note.

why is apple obsessed with making things look like desk blotters from the 1950s??

the weird thing is, they're not even on the iCloud version so i can't delete them from there either. driving me nuts. agree with you on the look too: i hate it when apple go all 'real world' with their apps, like with the new look address book. if i wanted a leather bound book i'd buy one - i want it to look as slick as the rest of the apps.